Gun guys...

JTyson

Just heard Lake City has cancelled all commercial contracts for ammo sales. They are owned by the Federal govt but operated by Winchester. All manufacturing over what the military contracts require is sold off to the public. Its 30% of all 5.56 ammo sold in our country. Prices are already skyrocketing on everything out there as a result. No doubt .308/7.62 will follow immediately. Probably 9mm too. You better snatch some now if you need it.
I was gonna get 2 cases of PMC .223 for a 2 day tactical rifle/pistol course coming up so I don't get into my SHTF stash, but it went from 348 to 589-599 in a matter of 2 days!
Just an FYI

I just picked up at least 4000-5000 5.56 brass cases out at our range after a week of military training and then a competition AR/Pistol weekend..
Probably another 3k minimum of 9mm. It was the mother load! :LOL: Almost all of it is Lake City brass. Hell, I found 20-30 rounds of 5.56 Frag rounds that had been ejected to clear a weapon but not picked up. I guess if you are funded by the govt picking up cleared rounds is not a priority.:LOL:
Gonna put the presses to work...

Yours must be the smallest of the small. 🤣
See it as you will, I don't waste time contemplating how big forum members dicks are, and care even less how big they think mine is. Thats not the first thing that comes into normal people's minds when the subject matter has zero to do with that. I'd be willing to wager that people who think about that as their first comment have the biggest tiny dick problem. Your apparently spending a lot of time on that, so you keep doing you and thinking about dicks nonstop and I'll keep laughing about it :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
First of all, my whole answer is very tongue in cheek, it’s all just ball busting on here for the most part. But your answer is very stereotypical of a typical gun nut. FWIW.

First of all, my whole answer is very tongue in cheek, it’s all just ball busting on here for the most part. But your answer is very stereotypical of a typical gun nut. FWIW.
:LOL: :LOL:
Your reply was much more stereotypical than anything I said, you just didn't like the result.
I really don't give a shit either way

Your mental instability is why I am glad most liberals can't afford and are anti-gun. You idiots can't be trusted with a rusty butter knife.
Believe me… I can afford. I’m sure I could afford more than you poopusher.

Rusty butter knife ? Is that what you were circumcised with ? 😂

Believe me… I can afford.
Dipshits like you walk into a gun shop and get thrown out on appearance alone. Ain't nobody gonna let your dumb jimmy carter ass touch a weapon. That'd take someone as stupid as you are and democrats don't own gun shops. Sorry fatass, you lose.

Back