Yo Von…

Yore predictable.
giphy.gif

I wish he'd break off some of that "expert knowledge" he's always blathering about on here and answer my damn question about what pickup to put in my new Warmoth build.

:cool:
My man, it doesn't take an expert to hear how dull those hats sounded. But you're busy worried about your next toy build so that's your priority. Have fun.

Must be nice being retired retired. I'm only semi retired and starting to get bored off my ass.

I guess I could take up soldering or maybe.....guitar playing :LOL:

Must be nice being retired retired. I'm only semi retired and starting to get bored off my ass.

I guess I could take up soldering or maybe.....guitar playing :LOL:
Shoot I'd be up there at that country cabin.....been looking at a couple myself this morning. Been calculating fuel costs for a once a month trip to the Austin area for a few of the more prime gigs I been doing and then return to the ozarks. Maybe gig some of that northwest corner. Not sure what Branson would hold for a blues guy, probably nothing. I been here 8 years now....too long. Have a look at this one:

https://www.trulia.com/home/28-pumpkin-center-rd-clinton-ar-72031-345150439

Shoot I'd be up there at that country cabin.....been looking at a couple myself this morning. Been calculating fuel costs for a once a month trip to the Austin area for a few of the more prime gigs I been doing and then return to the ozarks. Maybe gig some of that northwest corner. Not sure what Branson would hold for a blues guy, probably nothing. I been here 8 years now....too long. Have a look at this one:

https://www.trulia.com/home/28-pumpkin-center-rd-clinton-ar-72031-345150439
Looks sweet man. Yeah, a traditional log cabin with some modern stuff near a clean river source is a must. That one there is much nicer/cooler than mine. Mine is a 1948 hunting cabin that has been added on to and reminds me of something out of a Dr. Seuss story. NW corner would probably be a close second place for me as far as places to hang. Not to high on Branson. Too much of what I don't like. PS: I don't own my cabin, I rent for $100 a month. You may remember some of the pics but I'll post a few in a bit.

Back