Hitting me in the feels-Long live Toto!

I thought you might've meant Warren Ham, who's in the lineup (horns, percussion, vocals), but that doesn't really make sense.

I do love Greg Phillinganes' work and have been a bit of a fan since the '70s. Dude's a legend:

Greg Phillinganes - Wikipedia

Great to see he's still touring with Toto.

Yeah, it's not a matter of "these days"; his playing was always killer.

I saw a youtuber comment that Luke's "at the top of his game these days" or something to that effect. Same thing - he was always at the top of his game, hence the ridiculously-enormous body of session work he's done.

Yeah, it's not a matter of "these days"; his playing was always killer.

I saw a youtuber comment that Luke's "at the top of his game these days" or something to that effect. Same thing - he was always at the top of his game, hence the ridiculously-enormous body of session work he's done.
playing for sure, but his tone seems more simple and fatter with less dirty chorus than before.

Hoo Braddah Cuz! What, can smell dat ??? You might think its one pilau tourist but its just Luke's fretboard :ROFLMAO:

ho cuzzin

makaha was catching the NW 3-5 and empty this A.M.🤙🏽been firing out west
IMG_5625.jpeg
IMG_5993.jpeg

I'm the same with Stryper. They sound as good as ever; Michael Sweet's voice seems bulletproof, and the guitar / songwriting is still great.

IMO

Stryper is finishing up a new album this month.

Back