Incoming Amp Day on the 15th!

Just setup a little board to see which OD works best with it. I'm sure I don't even need an OD for this amp, but I'd figure why not try.

Attachments

• IMG_20240214_200043.jpg
    IMG_20240214_200043.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 21
I have a Gemini. You bought the big dog, and I'm kinda jealous(tho I'd hate to have to move your monstrosity of an amp around).You won't need any tips or help. Kyle definitely knows his shit. So do you. You will be grinning like a fool within the first 5 minutes. Please let me know if I nailed it.
Edit...if you start on the clean channel, don't ever talk to me again.

I have a Gemini. You bought the big dog, and I'm kinda jealous(tho I'd hate to have to move your monstrosity of an amp around).You won't need any tips or help. Kyle definitely knows his shit. So do you. You will be grinning like a fool within the first 5 minutes. Please let me know if I nailed it.
Starting out on channel one then LOL! Can't wait!

Drive it over to me to try out

I have a Colossus - at first I didn't love it, but it's grown on me. Dial in with ears not eyes would be my suggestion - and don't be afraid to boost with an OD or the original Koko Boost.

Congratulations!

I never really looked into KSR until recently...

FWIW, Stryper is finishing up their latest album, Michael Sweet mentioned he used a KSR Orion and EVH Stealth for all of his guitar tracks.

Back