FS/FT: Rack Gear - Soldano, Mesa, Yamaha, GCX

Cap217

I have a setup of rack gear that I want to sell but probably trade. It all has to go in one deal so its going to be slow on here but I expect that. Im just out of room for this rack gear and I need to move it and figure amps/guitars would be a better fit for now. Im in Cleveland and a local deal or halfway drive makes the most sense. No pics but all of the stuff is good condition and works. I take care of my stuff and ran a studio.

Im open to a lot of trades. Im into high end acoustics, vintage amps and guitars, new custom shop fenders, gibson, high gain and low gain amps. I do a lot of different music so anything can work.

Value on this (retail used market) is around $7k. If you are interested and we can make a deal, dont be shy to reach out. I assume Im taking a little loss on this stuff and am realistic. I also have a 20U rolling samson rack thats nice. A 12U skb as well. Most of this was housed in a studio desk but Im not getting rid of that. Power supply is included. Patch cables are not.

What I have:

soldano sp77 usa
mesa studio pre
voodoo preamp
roland sde 1000
roland sde 1000
yamaha d1500
ada 1 second
aphex big bottom
roland srv 2000
yamaha spx90
alesis midiverb
bbe sonic 422a
tc g major 2
gcx
gcx
gcx pedal
rane mixer
isp decimator stereo
mesa 5050

Please post pics mate.

Our policy is that if you have, say, 50 items to sell, upfront pics of everything in the OP would be impractical (and impossible - IIRC there's a software max of 10 pics per post), but some sort of effort should be made.

You could pick out 10 items to photograph, or perhaps better-still, lump a couple into each pic. That way you should be within the 10-pic limit.

Thanks man and GLWTS/T. :thumbsup:

pics
IMG_6763.jpg
IMG_6791.jpg

The marshall and ada are not going anywhere, the ada is broken anyways.

The mesa can go if you want to take the soldano and a few smaller things as well. I just dont want to piece it out.

The marshall and ada are not going anywhere, the ada is broken anyways.

The mesa can go if you want to take the soldano and a few smaller things as well. I just dont want to piece it out.
What makes the Ada broken, I can fix most of those issues. The Mesa and Soldano and a few others, hmmm. I’ll pm you

What makes the Ada broken, I can fix most of those issues. The Mesa and Soldano and a few others, hmmm. I’ll pm you

The input jack needs replaced. I think there are 2 other jacks that need replaced as well but not important to function. It still works.

Back