You might be a hopeless guitar nerd if....

JimAnsell

if your only take away from this videos is "what south korean pawn shop was THROWING THAT GUITAR AWAY!?!?"

this high budget pop production and they give this poor girl a fucking middle of the road, 90's jackson performer! those guitars were TRASH!
I think shes actually playing it though, which is commendable. sounds like tiny fingers trying to bend in key. That dead wood piece of shit probably weighs more than she does!

This came up on my you tube suggestions, probably from watching guitar covers of Everglow songs.
Don't bother pointing out that i'm a creepy simp for being into k-pop at 40. Its not my fault this shit is cranked out by super talented EUROPEAN producers with great melodies to steal, and is performed by ONLY sexy people. :ROFLMAO:🤷‍♂️

If only Asian Pussy was Mail Order..

strutter 2.JPG

It's awesome to see that despite all of the postings on the forums about the guitar dying off, I see the young kids actually getting pretty heavy into them. There's hope yet!
It seems the guitar is huge but with American youth today it’s different. All they are fed is hip hop and hop . The last 10 years have f teaching has been weird to watch the change .it’s not all the kids . Some with cool parents get them into guitar

Back