Greg Howe in a Fusion Band..

Greg can play anything, such a unique player....definite influence on my playing. (y)
IMG_7667.JPG

Yup, I've got his fusion stuff as well as neoclassical. Dude's the shit. :worship:

Got all Vitalij Kuprij's albums too. :LOL:
Hell yes, I have Vitalij's stuff in my collection too(including the Solo albums, Artension, Ring of Fire and Mark Boals solo albums too lol) Very cool!! :rock: :2thumbsup: I was kinda bummed Greg wasn't as enthused about his work on Ascend and High Definition(those two on top in the pic(I love them!)...but man they are so good....he does that style VERY well(in his way of course)! Good stuff!

Added, just to balance the thread, shit is SICK!:

Last edited:
Never heard anything from Howe I didn't enjoy, most of it blows me away...his "Parallax" album is my go to when I forget how much I love instrumental guitar music. And with Greg it's not simply his technical prowess, he has this way of choosing the most interesting notes, harmonically he's just really unique, not to mention his killer phrasing.

I'm going to steal that beat for a Jam.. 'Throw it up on Wikiloops.. See what happens.
Here's the beat I did. Not intended to be a cover of this tune. I just like the beat. I put it up on WL, but so far no takers..
It was actually tricky to program in. Imagine trying to play it!

Dear op thanks for posting this,
It is seriously uplifting big boy club shit.
All monster players NOT wanking but playing and listening to each other with deep compositional intellect.
There is a massive wealth of musical legacies on display here.
ernest tibbs with holdsworth and many others
greg with michael jackson and his long ass solo career
simon with basically EVERYONE and their nan

I like his melodic theme. It's memorable and they bring it back latter in the tune..
Simon is great. That Drum Kit is huge.. He probably has someone set it up for him. LOL I like Drummers a lot.
I need a Band.. LOL

Back