Armored Amps. Anyone with any experience with them?

Not sure if that is the link where guy hates the amp and thinks something wrong with it, sends it back and guy says it sounds right, lmao. I know some guys hate everything. But that is scary as shit.

"No sir, the amp is fine. That shitty sound you hear is just the voicing.."

Never played one but I think I'd have the same experience as the SS.org poster.

Some of the YouTube clips sound good, especially in a mix. Doesn't sound bad at all, in fact it sounds good. I just don't like the voicing.

Has that fat upper mid thing going on and that isn't me. But if you like that sound go for it IMO sounds great for what it is intended to do.

Yeah. I've been on the road. Haven't made it over to juggernauts house yet. I did get a chance to play my new Monomyth modded Marshall VM at bloodrocks house though. Yes, it definitely kicks ass. I'm willing to bet the Armored head will be good even of I have to boost and eq it.

Yeah. I've been on the road. Haven't made it over to juggernauts house yet. I did get a chance to play my new Monomyth modded Marshall VM at bloodrocks house though. Yes, it definitely kicks ass. I'm willing to bet the Armored head will be good even of I have to boost and eq it.
Get me the monomyth and I send you one of my 4 diezels lol

Back