Who the hell is Grace Bowels...or Bowers???

Sure you don’t…:thumbsup:(y):2thumbsup: :gay::jerkit::hys:
We had one of you over at Harmony Central & TGP a bunch of years ago, always with the subtle signs and the I know you are but what am I, stuff, no one thought it was cute or entertaining…I am pretty sure he is still singing his prison daddy lullabies before getting his holes stuffed every night.

Fortunately for you, I can get that frosty machine fixed right away because this is the shit I do for a living while you cry on the internet-
View attachment 307830

Now display anything aside from jealousy over a teenager, show us the chops that should earn you some vintage guitars instead of her or that provide the rest of us with any insight into your winey ass bullshit
Did you just post a picture of you working just to prove how no one got under your skin? :D

Open_Eye_Laugh_Crying_Emoji.png

Al
We had one of you over at Harmony Central & TGP a bunch of years ago, always with the subtle signs and the I know you are but what am I, stuff, no one thought it was cute or entertaining…I am pretty sure he is still singing his prison daddy lullabies before getting his holes stuffed every night.
Always with the gay sex references. Obsess much?
Come out already, it’s 2024 ffs.

Al

Always with the gay sex references. Obsess much?
Come out already, it’s 2024 ffs.
Bro, did you just admit to being a pedo? It doesn’t matter if it’s 2024 or any other year that shit is absolutely not ok and I’m not even going to joke about it. Crawl back under your rock, chester…

Bro, did you just admit to being a pedo? It doesn’t matter if it’s 2024 or any other year that shit is absolutely not ok and I’m not even going to joke about it. Crawl back under your rock, chester…
Shifting gears from gay sex to pedophilia are ya?
Reading comprehension, try it noob….

Shifting gears from gay sex to pedophilia are ya?
Reading comprehension, try it noob….
Listen, you’re a man, in his FIFTIES (we can all see why you think using the word “noob” over and over is an effective insult btw) whose made references to children and little girls a number of times now…just walk away. You’re creepy as fuck and about five replies behind in the overall convo at any given time, and I’m really, REALLY bored of getting a notification and finding out it’s a message or reply from you, specifically. This is goodbye. Of anyone I could be replying to in this thread, a creepy, repetitive , possible kiddie diddler is the absolute last person I’d like taking up any of my time.

Listen, you’re a man, in his FIFTIES (we can all see why you think using the word “noob” over and over is an effective insult btw) whose made references to children and little girls a number of times now…just walk away. You’re creepy as fuck and about five replies behind in the overall convo at any given time, and I’m really, REALLY bored of getting a notification and finding out it’s a message or reply from you, specifically. This is goodbye. Of anyone I could be replying to in this thread, a creepy, repetitive , possible kiddie diddler is the absolute last person I’d like taking up any of my time.
Nice try at creating a narrative that doesn’t exist, noob…
Or is it that your reading comprehension is as poor as your concealment of your (not so) closeted homosexual tendencies?
Either way, you haven’t emojied in your last five posts since I called you a little girl, I’m proud of you!
Where shall I send the check for the space I’m now renting in your head? Huh, noob?

@Wilfred is it your wish to get along with peeps or what?

Seems like you assume by-default that everyone you encounter is an asshole until proven otherwise.

I know this couldn't possibly be the case, but it kinda looks like there's an element of that in there somewhere.

I've been fucked-over and burned more times than I can count but in my experience it still pays to assume the best in peeps. Brings forth unanticipated opportunities. If they're gonna prove the assumption wrong, it's no loss 'cause they're not worth your time / energy anyway.

Just spitballin' bro'. :dunno:

@Wilfred is it your wish to get along with peeps or what?

Seems like you assume by-default that everyone you encounter is an asshole until proven otherwise.

I know this couldn't possibly be the case, but it kinda looks like there's an element of that in there somewhere.

I've been fucked-over and burned more times than I can count but in my experience it still pays to assume the best in peeps. Brings forth unanticipated opportunities. If they're gonna prove the assumption wrong, it's no loss 'cause they're not worth your time / energy anyway.

Just spitballin' bro'. :dunno:
I’m trying 🤷🏻‍♂️ I didn’t think this was the “worst thread ever” and after I realized the other dude was a pedo I said goodbye and politely asked him not to respond anymore, but he did and I totally refrained. I actually thought this was a solid thread with all the views and everything.

"... realised the other dude was a pedo..." :LOL:

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout right there bro'.

I do agree BTW - "I actually thought this was a solid thread with all the views and everything."

That's how I like 'em (not that it matters) - every damned view known to man (and some unknown) expressed. :thumbsup:

I do agree BTW - "I actually thought this was a solid thread with all the views and everything."

That's how I like 'em (not that it matters) - every damned view known to man (and some unknown) expressed. :thumbsup:
I used to be very nice but then the insane asylum of Harmony Central made it almost impossible and then years of opinions>facts reading total nonsense at TGP made me recognize that i may have lost the ability to be nice to most people on forums. I mean for the life of me why are all these people defending the endorsing of a tween girl? I won’t mention any names especially ones that rhyme with Larry Noyce but they did the EXACT same thing and endorsed some little 8 year old blues baby with one of their amps and it made no sense then either. I just can’t abide this stupidity. Believing that that girl is worthy of those guitars is the same thing as believing that strippers real name is “Innocense” and that she really likes you, for you…and that you can save her. I guess I’ll try to be nicer, but only if these dudes at least try to be smarter. I know. I know. I’m dreaming the impossible.

I agree that in a perfect world only the "deservedly-talented" would receive endorsements, but as you surely know, it all comes down to money.

Views, subscriptions and likes are the currencies of exposure, and exposure is essentially advertising, which translates to dollars.

Kinda sucks IMHO, but that's the way it is now.

And im Not saying that people on this forum are dumb, but, didn’t a guy just yesterday think he was being clever by refusing to say whether or not he’s ever played on a Deez but that his favorite thing to play on of all time was a “dragon” which obviously opened the door for me to say “dragon DEEZ nutz across your face” I mean is it really “not nice” to get someone with a “Deez Nutz” or is it hilarious literally every time. I vote hilarious.

Back