Who the hell is Grace Bowels...or Bowers???

Attachments

• IMG_8526.jpeg
    IMG_8526.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 15
I didn’t even know of her until the recent Rig Rundown popped up, there’s definitely a feel of fabrication going on as she’s not a YouTuber and there’s not a whole lot of content out there with her in it. Seems she just popped up 3 years ago and started working her way into the Nashville scene.

Music business has always been more about who you know than anything.

All that said, I can’t see in any way how it’s dumb of Gibson to jump on an up and coming guitarist, put their guitars in her hands and see how it shakes out in the future. They already know they can sell guitars to dudes in the 45+ crowd, they got their business decades ago. If this girl ends up making waves then they’ve got themselves a whole new generation of players interested in Gibson guitars.

And for fuck’s sake, for all the fucking bitching about the younger generation being into downtuned guitars and modelers, people still bitch when it’s a kid playing classic rock with “real guitars into real amps”. Just shut the fuck up already and fucking make your own goddamn music if everything else pisses you off.

Is she having a seizure? Or a stroke maybe?

yep, I always had managers, clubs, band mates and studio owners wanting to give me free vintage gear when I was a poor young musician too. didn't you?

/S
If I tell you it’s possible even without providing someone sexual services, you won’t believe me, right? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
Just to add up to the topic itself. By no means is she a bad player and I think it's nice at least few young players gravitate more to blues oriented stuff. However I don't see her being so special that a '61 SG should fall from the sky on her lap and now she's getting a signature guitar, but hey it's not my company so w/e.

Very impressive 🥴 you stand on top of two story buildings at the pier and do what exactly? Blow the dock workers in a little sailors outfit or something? I promise you no one here is impressed with your job 😮‍💨 maybe the guys down at your bingo hall might want to hear about it. It no one here does. Also it’s really fun to watch you make demands that everyone just ignores, over and over and over. Small man syndrome…Napoleon complex…something like that. Lmao fuckin loser and his “demands.”

I’d bet $100 you have Kirk Hammett vibrato.

I can’t understand why you guys fight each other over some obviously privileged piece of shit wannabe?

It is normal that some of us feel anger about such an undeserving one getting that much privileges.

Is she any good? To me fellow forumites shit on her skillwise. She looks and sounds like a shitty gimmick. But some studio/record label boss might be into minors, so we’re here.

World is an unfair place. And this is a nice example of that.

Back