1966 GIBSON SG CUSTOM 3200 shipped

BRENTrocks

FOR SALE. NO TRADES.

1966 SG CUSTOM. Refinished in Polaris White.

I bought this guitar with a crack in the control cavity. I fixed that crack and it’s rock solid.

Also, when I bought this, the original frets were GONE! So I took it to the BEST FRET GUY IN SW MICHIGAN…..Russell at North Coast Guitars. Had it re fretted and a new bone nut ($475). While Russell had it, he realized that there was an unrepaired heel area crack,(undisclosed to me by the seller) which he repaired while he was doing the re fret. No headstock repair

This guitar plays like a dream now, after the re-fret! It plays like a brand new guitar!

I have the original wiring harness, tuners and bridge. I also have a 2 pickup pickguard for it.

The neck is a narrow D. Ebony board. The pickups are REDROCK PAFs. The middle pick up is not hooked up. It is just there as a dummy. I installed a locking roller bridge to improve tuning stability while using the vibrato tailpiece. That, coupled with the locking tuners (holes were not drilled out) gives this guitar superb tuning stability whether you’re using the vibrato or not. The red rock pick up sound absolutely amazing! This guitar has warm, Rich, woody tone! It comes with, what I believe to be the original hard case.

$4000 plus shipping FIRM.

NO TRADES

Thanks for looking!

IMG_5515.jpeg
IMG_5516.jpeg
IMG_5517.jpeg
IMG_5518.jpeg
IMG_5519.jpeg
IMG_5521.jpeg
IMG_5522.jpeg
IMG_5520.jpeg
IMG_5523.jpeg