2016 Gibson Les Paul 1959 Historic Reissue ***SOLD***

Wizard of Ozz

***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***

For sale: 2016 Gibson Les Paul 1959 Historic Reissue in Sunrise TeaBurst Gloss finish. Condition is 9.5 out of 10, excellent ++ condition. The only marks on it are 3, very small and hard to see marks. 1. A small hairline .50 inch long impression right under the 3 way switch. 2. A small feint 1.00 inch long scuff mark in the top clear coat only, on the lower body side. 3. A small feint .25 inch long scuff mark in the top clear coat on the tip of the body horn. See detailed closeup pics of each. Other than these 3 marks, the guitar is in 100% DEAD-MINT brand-new, flawless condition. Zero marks or worming on the back of the body or neck. It's been played less than 10 times max. It has never left my home.

The pictures say it all. You could look at 50 other "nice" 1959 Reissue flame tops, and none would come close to this top. It’s a MONSTER. Deserving of the name. It has wide, side to side, thick tiger flame. No dead-spots, no drop offs. It’s a stunner.

*Weight: 8 pounds 7 ounces on my digital postal scale.
*Neck profile thickness specs: 1st fret = .88 inches and 12th fret = .98 inches (feels perfect in the hand).
*Gloss finish. Shiny, new nickle hardware. No VOS gunk to remove, no rusted/tarnished hardware.
*Super dark, uniformly colored, rosewood fretboard.
*Zero fret-wear. Stays in perfect tune and intonation. Zero tuning issues.
*Pickups currently installed are a Seymour Duncan Slash Signature neck zebra pickup and a Seymour Duncan Distortion bridge zebra pickup. RS Guitarworks modern wiring harness currently installed as well. The original Gibson CustomBucker pickups and Gibson wiring harness are also included. You will receive both sets of pickups and both wiring harnesses.
*All case candy, the certificate of authenticity, the original tan Lifton style Gibson hardshell case, are all included.

I've owned a lot of Les Pauls, this is an exceptional one. Looks, tone, feel... it has it all. The new owner will be very pleased.

Price: $4800.00 shipped via UPS Ground to the lower 48 states of the USA. Payment via PayPal. The price includes the regular PayPal fee. I will not ship outside of the USA. I will only ship direct to your confirmed/verified PayPal address with signature delivery confirmation. No exceptions. Shipping to AK/HI will cost extra. No trades, partial or otherwise.

Pics: There are a lot of pictures. Outdoors, indoors, and under different lighting, so you see a true representation of the guitar.

cXeyVHG.jpg

dpyLwU1.jpg

Y9BRtis.jpg

OfJ0HRm.jpg

IXBr3Tt.jpg

WmK9tBL.jpg

9VkC56K.jpg

vKKAwWQ.jpg

IkmoLOB.jpg

pMnAuyg.jpg

zSsaFvd.jpg

lHTNnVR.jpg

LonZGGP.jpg

ZI5whir.jpg

UAg8QVd.jpg

9McSZGC.jpg

roo8JqS.jpg

Bm718Ho.jpg

OetjMG5.jpg

HfLkR8u.jpg

KkqCW4Q.jpg

qcHajHu.jpg

TgDe686.jpg

gRgd3F7.jpg

wjCoiGJ.jpg

That's a prime candidate for a full Historic Makeovers package. Would look even more amazing... Great top.

Back