25 ways the US is being destroyed in under two minutes

IMG_1913.png

lol 😂

I have found out that when Chinese people realize that I can speak mandarin, they turn super insular and almost racist against me. But why?
I worked for an Asian auto supplier for a bit. Many if not all of them are laughing at the west.

Even if they despise each other, they are unified in their contempt for western companies and culture. They will kill you with kindness for the first few months, once comfortable with your presence you start to see the real side come out. Not to mention google translate on after hours emails laughing about how they use our systems against western companies. We do make ourselves a very easy target (could be item #26 in the video above).

They setup multiple organizations to funnel money back to their companies and ultimately their governments that we indirectly pay for.

Side note, you haven't seen racism and sexism until you've seen a Japanese female demand that a Korean male bows to her during a greeting.

I don't care if you're as white as a ghost walking downtown Detroit at 3 a.m., nothing compares to that venom... (well, unless you're a Jew on a college campus, maybe)

Back