Ace

espquade

Something about Ace still putting out music warms my heart as I was a big Kiss fan in my early teens so I think this is great even if some may not like it. Ace is and will always be cool in my book.

Eye candy is nice as well ...

Last edited:
Simple, Straight Forward, Old School Rock n' Roll !!!

I am a huge Ace fan, and have been since I discovered Kiss, back in 1977. (y)

ace frehley tuba.jpg

Kind of bummed on his recent live footage. He’s having trouble singing decently at all. I know, I know…he’s never been Pavarotti 😂 but he’s slurring words, off on rhythm and pitch, all over the place. I don’t think it’s booze, just old age after years of drugs and booze. Love the guy though, a true rock n roller.

Last edited:
Kind of bummed on his recent live footage. He’s having trouble singing decently at all. I know, I know…he’s never been Pavarotti 😂 but he’s slurring words, off on rhythm and pitch, all over the place. I don!t think it’s booze, just old age after years of drugs and booze. Love the guy though, a true rock n roller.
His solo live performances have always been real sloppy. I saw him about 4 times post Kiss. Once in a small club in Westport (STL metro west) called Big Kahuna. Met him, talked for a few minutes. Got a couple picks. It was awesome. Later that night some girl told her boyfriend that she was going to stab my then girlfriend. My girlfriend didn’t hesitate. Walked over to the bitch and beat her unconscious. Ah the bad old days. 🤣

Back