Anyone own a Fender FR-10 or FR-12?

romanianreaper

Was curious what you guys think of them if you own one or have played thru one. I played one for a bit yesterday but didn't crank it. Was wondering how they would do in a band setting.

Was curious what you guys think of them if you own one or have played thru one. I played one for a bit yesterday but didn't crank it. Was wondering how they would do in a band setting.
Subscribed. I haven't played one yet but have heard nothing but good stuff so far except for the first run having a hiss problem. A guy over at the Fractal forum has an upgraded replacement PCB coming out.

I’m debating one of these fenders or trying the Celestion f12 frlr speakers.

I run my fm3 into a ps170/2x12 but figure one of these frfr style cabs could be a fun alternative to play with some non-Marshall tones. I also could run stereo using one “real” cab and the fender or Celestion with ir’s.

I think I would prefer the fr10 over the 12 as I read it seems to be a little tighter/faster.

I’m debating one of these fenders or trying the Celestion f12 frlr speakers.

I run my fm3 into a ps170/2x12 but figure one of these frfr style cabs could be a fun alternative to play with some non-Marshall tones. I also could run stereo using one “real” cab and the fender or Celestion with ir’s.

I think I would prefer the fr10 over the 12 as I read it seems to be a little tighter/faster.
What do you use for a poweramp.

I have one and it works great. I have never had it past 6. Here is a vid of it. The guitar sound is mostly through the FR-12 and a little through the PA. I didn’t want to blow out the singer.

I have one and it works great. I have never had it past 6. Here is a vid of it. The guitar sound is mostly through the FR-12 and a little through the PA. I didn’t want to blow out the singer.

That sounds great! What preamp/pedal sre you using with that?

Disregard my last question, I just realized you mentioned the Axe-Fx III about a month ago.

Back