ASMR Review of Fryette Deliverance II+

I got my typical 4 seconds into that video. I'm not really sure how he fits into the market.

The Malcontents is one of the few things I actually watch.
Watching the recent ToneTalk episode, it seems Henning's video fits into Fryette's liking for screwing with people. I saw the ToneTalk before the demo, so when I watched the demo I had that context and was laughing at Henning taking the piss out of everyone.

Michael Nielsen just came out with his demo. Largely, I'd say it sounds better than Hennings, though I'm not sure if that's just 'cause I like the Fan F70's. It's ASMR-free too.

I fast forwarded the video looking for tones, and instead of cool tonez, I landed on him spitting into a cup. With loud sounds of spittle coming from his mouth.

I have and love the original Deliverance 120. Have the loop in a box but never installed it as I like the original stripped down philosophy.

To be honest I’m not a fan of the tones Michael Nielsen dials in. This video and the old model. Something in his cab or room sound always annoys me. Plus the settings he shows in this vid are all very down the middle. When I’m getting my best tones, I’m often looking at some pretty strange dial positions.

I have and love the original Deliverance 120. Have the loop in a box but never installed it as I like the original stripped down philosophy.

To be honest I’m not a fan of the tones Michael Nielsen dials in. This video and the old model. Something in his cab or room sound always annoys me. Plus the settings he shows in this vid are all very down the middle. When I’m getting my best tones, I’m often looking at some pretty strange dial positions.
Any preferred deliverance demos I should listen to then?

Well i have seen it too.... actually D120 has gone thru many revision.... OG D120 with choke, later without choke, then a D120II and now D120II+ ?

I just send in an email to Fryette asking about difference their small batch masterbuild run 2019 vs the new D120II if the masterbuild were to have the OG No choke revision or its steered towards D120II which there is a variation on where the mid sits.... and D120II has more presence... the video can be found believe to be a member here too....

Well i have seen it too.... actually D120 has gone thru many revision.... OG D120 with choke, later without choke, then a D120II and now D120II+ ?

I just send in an email to Fryette asking about difference their small batch masterbuild run 2019 vs the new D120II if the masterbuild were to have the OG No choke revision or its steered towards D120II which there is a variation on where the mid sits.... and D120II has more presence... the video can be found believe to be a member here too....
The + has the gain 2 completely removed from the circuit while on the lower gain mode. There are two Fryette vids that explain it. Well it is the second one that goes into more detail.

The + has the gain 2 completely removed from the circuit while on the lower gain mode. There are two Fryette vids that explain it. Well it is the second one that goes into more detail.

I just wonder did my 2019 MB D120 has the tonal revision of the D120II.... the D120II just sounded better in every aspect.... its more alive and 3D !!

Believe was Bxlxaxkx who does this wonderful clips !! Nice playing as always and neat good crazy tones !

This asshole is unwatchable. Amp sounds mediocre at best. Can't tell because besides being an asshole, he can't dial in an amp to save his life.
+1.

I just saw this yesterday and besides being unfunny, he somehow makes what is probably a decent amp sound like dogshit.

This is his attempt at a tight, high gain tone. It's the only funny thing in the video, besides the bad playing and tuning.

In the clips I’ve heard, especially in that comparison one, I prefer the sound of the 1st series. But would like to demo a new one and actually turn EQ knobs a lot more than these demos ever do.

Back