Boss MS-3 - Using MS-3 FX loop 4CM with Boss NS-2

Gulosten

Hi,

Could you please help with this problem?
Please see picture attached.
I want to use NS-2 with MS-3 in 4CM in FX loop.
But I can't figure out how I do this..?

I have it connected in loop 2.

The only thing I can think about is connecting NS-2 to loop 3, where I already have my GE-7, and put it in the NS-2 loop.

Is it possible to use loop 2 with a correct set-up using ns-2?

Thanks,
Bernt

Attachments

• 2024-04-27_14-44-25.jpg
    2024-04-27_14-44-25.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 14
ok-guitar to ns input--->ns output to ms-3 loop input(whichever loop your using)....that's how I'm using my pedal anyway. Now I'm running stereo with two amps. I use the ms-3's built in ns as the last effect in my signal chain and it works great. To be honest I don't have my pedal on at all. Just make sure you have the built in suppressor set correctly. It has 3 settings and it makes a difference. I'll post a pic in a few.

Sorry for the horrible pic. I’m going guitar-wah-Chiron-screamer-fake ass cheap ns2 copy-ms3…then lots of cables between two amps.

If your running mono go guitar to ns2 to ms3...then the ms3's out into the ns2's second input-then ns2's second output to either the amp's input or return...cant remember....lol....but like I said it's kinda pointless because of the ms3's suppressor. If I'm understanding you correctly. I assume that's how you would do it.

If your running mono go guitar to ns2 to ms3...then the ms3's out into the ns2's second input-then ns2's second output to either the amp's input or return...cant remember....lol....but like I said it's kinda pointless because of the ms3's suppressor. If I'm understanding you correctly. I assume that's how you would do it.
Thank you for the quick reply!:)
I´m running mono, so I will try this, and also experiment with the built in noise gate.

The built in gate and 10 band eq is excellent. I don’t even turn on my Behringer pedal. Complete waste of money for me. Also has a parametric eq if you prefer that instead. And you can run either eq up front as well. Lots of choices with that unit.

Back