Build Question

rupe

Does Luxxtone build all your own bodies and necks or source them from a supplier? If its both, approx what % of these are done in-house vs out-of-house? Thanks :thumbsup:

We now fabricate our own bodies in house, and the necks are CNC'd to our custom specs and design. Majority of the hardware is custom fabricated for us also, per our drawings. Finish is in house also.

Hopefully soon we'll have our own CNC machine......saving up! :thumbsup:

luxxtone":1bnpwgfy said:
We now fabricate our own bodies in house, and the necks are CNC'd to our custom specs and design. Majority of the hardware is custom fabricated for us also, per our drawings. Finish is in house also.

Hopefully soon we'll have our own CNC machine......saving up! :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

Quality American built guitars that remind me of early Charvels from the way they look!

:thumbsup: indeed!

King Guitar":1g7i6trw said:
cant wait to see mine next week.
That has to be killing you...knowing its done and yet you can't hold/touch/caress/play it :LOL: :LOL:

rupe":2aly33qc said:
King Guitar":2aly33qc said:
cant wait to see mine next week.
That has to be killing you...knowing its done and yet you can't hold/touch/caress/play it :LOL: :LOL:

I got so much going on from Cameron CCV production amps, Friedman pedalboards and Luxxtones that I am distracted enough to not focus on any one thing. :LOL: :LOL:

Back