Cameron High Gain Jose ( SOLD ) Cameron Ocean Mod ( STAYING

espquade

Cameron High Gain Jose up for grabs !!!

This one is the 100 watt version with tons of gain on tap.

It has an added effects loop , Bass boost , Frequency boost , presence control , two toggle switches which cotrol overall feel and response of the amp , and a 3 way compression switch.

This amp used to belong to my friend J.B. and as many of you have alreadyheard the Killer clips he has posted of this amp. If not check out his soundclick page and search for Amp Whore to hear some great clips of the amp.

The Jose is the amp on the bottom of the picture . Ocean is on the top.

2050.00 shipped .

I have great dealings with J.B. , Sgnt thump , Rufus leaking , Capulin Overdrive , Krueger , Josh Sage , and many others that I can't remember at the moment . :confused: :D

Attachments

• DSCF0631.JPG
    DSCF0631.JPG
    231.9 KB · Views: 1,332
espquade":16kzvazl said:

It has an added effects loop , Bass boost , Frequency boost , presence control , two toggle switches which cotrol overall feel and response of the amp , and a 3 way compression switch.

This amp used to belong to my friend J.B. and as many of you have alreadyheard the Killer clips he has posted of this amp. If not check out his soundclick page and search for Amp Whore to hear some great clips of the amp.

The Jose is the amp on the bottom of the picture .

2050.00 shipped .

I have great dealings with J.B. , Sgnt thump , Rufus leaking , Capulin Overdrive , Krueger , Josh Sage , and many others that I can't remember at the moment . :confused: :D

J.B. got that amp from me....FWIW - before it ever got to Camerons shop, the board was gone through and retraced by Roy Blankenship...I bought the amp from Bruce Nelson - head tech at Anderson Guitars. Bruce had taken the amp to Blankenship for the work, not intending on selling it. All of the stock caps were gutted and upgraded. Bruce dropped it off at Mark's shop for me. Cameron turned this amp into a freaking beast.

FWIW part 2 - you can add me to the people who have had good deals with Espquade :thumbsup:

Steve E

* velcro-fly *":pdm5yrs8 said:
espquade":pdm5yrs8 said:

The Jose is the amp on the bottom of the picture .

2050.00 shipped .

J.B. got that amp from me....FWIW - before it ever got to Camerons shop, the board was gone through and retraced by Roy Blankenship...I bought the amp from Bruce Nelson - head tech at Anderson Guitars. Bruce had taken the amp to Blankenship for the work, not intending on selling it. All of the stock caps were gutted and upgraded. Bruce dropped it off at Mark's shop for me. Cameron turned this amp into a freaking beast.

FWIW part 2 - you can add me to the people who have had good deals with Espquade :thumbsup:

Steve E

Hi Steve . Thanks for chiming in man :thumbsup:

I forgot to mention you as well as a few others :doh: :doh:

I think you really need this amp back :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Amp is sold ( Pending Payment ) :)

If anyone else is interested please let me know and if this deal doesn't go through I can contact you.

Ok ,the High Gain Jose is gone .

I am now considering selling The 100 watt Cameron Marshall known as the Ocean Mod .

Mark are you reading this ??? This is one of the few you did with the 5 way rotary voicing knob on the back . You want it back ? :D I'll give you a Killer deal :D

Everyone else ask any questions you may have .

Thanks ..

Thanks for all the interest , but I think I better hang onto my last Cameron or I'll go insane later :LOL: :LOL:

Back