can anyone tell me....

Juggernaut

probably been asked an answered before, but I don't know an am curious, what does CCV & CCM stand for?

Juggernaut":dvg9gfvy said:
probably been asked an answered before, but I don't know an am curious, what does CCV & CCM stand for?
Cameron Custom Vintage and Modern The CCM is a no go. Mark can't remember how he built it. The only way thats going to happen is if one of the owners of one gives it to Mark to jolt his memory and thats not happening.

interesting, I didn't know that about the CCM..... too bad, would've been the perfect amp for a good friend of mine.

How many CCMs were built?

Juggernaut":1wwkjnyo said:
interesting, I didn't know that about the CCM..... too bad, would've been the perfect amp for a good friend of mine.

How many CCMs were built?
Not sure. I know its a low number. Single digits. I remember something about it being hard for him to build. The clean channel was Fender I think.

Right on, as much as I LOVE the tones of the CCV, I haven't followed this forum, too much drama for me.... :LOL: :LOL:

should have my CCV next week hopefully, soooooo fucking stoked. :D

There were 2 built that I know of..one was said to have been stolen and Chris Schmidt owns the other $200,000.00 CCM

kurtsstuff":3pq2e4cw said:
There were 2 built that I know of..one was said to have been stolen and Chris Schmidt owns the other $200,000.00 CCM
Even that wouldn't get it away from Chris :LOL: :LOL: You are correct though. :LOL: :LOL:

By the way Juggernaut...who is the lovely lady pictured in your avatar!?!? I am currently in love and need to make her my wife!! :D

Back