CCV on the way! Want to see a gut shot...

bobbtoz

Mark gave the thumbs up for the this pic to be shown. Mark actually took the pic of ccv before he shipped it to me. Not sure how to post pics, so here goes. Second attempt at pic. Third attempt. 4th attempt.

Amp should be here this weekend.

thats insane quality..

really insane build quality..........

its like having the best of all worlds

- quality of doing it right yourself

- not having years of experience under your belt to build something like this from scratch

- the tone

- true versatility without introducing modeling.

any chance you can take a pic of the footswitch? im just curious how it looks :LOL: :LOL: :thumbsup:

The footswitch I saw at last years NJ/NY amp show looked like a standard 2 button Marshall switch with a Cameron logo on it.

Cool, man. I would still be waiting on mine if I did not cancel...No way I would have lasted that long, even without the crap. Looks very nice. I really hope it's kickass. :rock:

It was due today, but Fedex wouldn't leave it w/ out a signature. I left a signed note for them to leave it in my garage. I'm friggin bummed.:cry: I called FeedEx to try an make arrangements for me to pick it up tonight, but I was told I could not do that until they made three attempts to deliver. :no: You bet your ass I'm taking tomorrow off and waiting by my front window.

bobbtoz":cu0ig36g said:
It was due today, but Fedex wouldn't leave it w/ out a signature. I left a signed note for them to leave it in my garage. I'm friggin bummed.:cry: I called FeedEx to try an make arrangements for me to pick it up tonight, but I was told I could not do that until they made three attempts to deliver. :no: You bet your ass I'm taking tomorrow off and waiting by my front window.

I Hate when that happens! :aww: Sucks how fedex has that stupid policy

Hey Bob, what the tube set up like ?

how many pre's and does the power amp take different types of power tubes or just EL34's ?

TIA

Back