Charvel Satchel Purple Zebra Stripe - I don't hear much difference in the Fluence p/u voices

GearGasms

Doctor Love
What's more rock and roll than a zebra striped guitar? What's more rock and roll than a purple guitar? Well, lots of things honestly. But you don't have to be a hair metal survivor to appreciate the Charvel Satchel model. Hand rolled edges on a maple neck, Fishman Fluence pickups, a badass Floyd Rose and an overall great player!
Can you play country on it? You sure can! But I wouldn't. Because I'm not great at fist fighting.
So here's me again, doing my thing and sharing cool music gear for the world to enjoy. I bought this used on Reverb and am tickled pink(purple) with how it plays, feels and sounds.
Celebrate Mediocrity and have a great weekend!
alan

Great video, as always. (y)

I look forward to Fridays, because we always get a dose of rock and roll, and have some uncommon knowledge imparted upon us.
This week is no different, with a Charvel through all 3 channels of an EVH amp, and we learn a little bit of fecal etiquette....

Covid may be over boys and girls, but Dr. Barnes teaches us to wash our hands consistently and cures our nail-biting habit. :poop:

Great video, as always. (y)

I look forward to Fridays, because we always get a dose of rock and roll, and have some uncommon knowledge imparted upon us.
This week is no different, with a Charvel through all 3 channels of an EVH amp, and we learn a little bit of fecal etiquette....

Covid may be over boys and girls, but Dr. Barnes teaches us to wash our hands consistently and cures our nail-biting habit. :poop:
Lol - I appreciate that I'm getting some giggles in a not so funny world lately! No more nail biting here!

Back