Chelsea Constable with REINHARDT AMPS

Dude, there was a point where you had a legitimate concern, but that moment is long past.

Now you are just being a dick.

Can't you disapprove from a far, and not do stupid shit like this?

psychodave":1pmxnxyz said:
ToneFreeq89":1pmxnxyz said:
Dude, there was a point where you had a legitimate concern, but that moment is long past.

He cant since he has no life. His posts prove it.

Really,
I can disapprove from any location, same as last year another 9 month tour in hell, and I just had a flashback to the order I placed with Mark and Chris one year ago. Yes it's been one year since the announcement of taking orders for the CCV and orders were stacking up. I remember Chelsea received the first one, a CAMMO scheme. I dont believe she ever really endorsed the amp, many of her blogs read like Chris Schmidt was writting it, however; like me she has moved on to better amps and business,I think she still has the CAMERON tag on her myspace, in the column of free shit given to her? How that work out for Mark? Never seen her do anything with his amp? She prefers a REINHARDT at the moment, Bob Reinhardt is a great amp builder and has excellent customer service, I have two! Hey RALPH Sup?

DiezelDale":3t13vdoq said:
psychodave":3t13vdoq said:
ToneFreeq89":3t13vdoq said:

He cant since he has no life. His posts prove it.

Really,
I can disapprove from any location, same as last year another 9 month tour in hell, and I just had a flashback to the order I placed with Mark and Chris one year ago. Yes it's been one year since the announcement of taking orders for the CCV and orders were stacking up. I remember Chelsea received the first one, a CAMMO scheme. I dont believe she ever really endorsed the amp, many of her blogs read like Chris Schmidt was writting it, however; like me she has moved on to better amps and business,I think she still has the CAMERON tag on her myspace, in the column of free shit given to her? How that work out for Mark? Never seen her do anything with his amp? She prefers a REINHARDT at the moment, Bob Reinhardt is a great amp builder and has excellent customer service, I have two! Hey RALPH Sup?

Sup Dale!

Here is the deal. Artists like Chelsea are getting gear thrown at them left an right. Just because she is using Reinhardt amps does not mean that she wont use the cameron. She has lots of gear listed on her site ,so am I to think that everytime she gets a piece of gear thrown at her that she wont use anything else?

Dale, we all get it that you were pissed off with Mark and Chris. Trust me, we get it, but when you constently ramble on and on and on and on and on about the same thing, it makes you look like a fool, not them. You add that plus the fact that when Kurtstuff received YOUR AMP he had no problems with it and BINGO.... your credibility is shot. Even if Kurt sells the amp, he was still able to debunk all of the problems you claimed the amp had. Im not trying to start any crap with you but this is how people are perceiving what happened.

Im not going to sit here and say that everything was your fault. It wasn't, but how you are handling it now months later is making you look like a total jackass.

Im done with the bickering Dale. I appologize for any of the nasty crap that I have said and I'll leave it at that.

I hope all is well with you and yours.

Ralph

TheGainDeli":ldngk5kk said:
Mommie was a little to strict with little Ralphy's potty training me thinks... :D

And methinks that your parents never gave you any love :hys:

Must have been tough looking into yor fathers eyes and seeing the dissapointment on his face! I'm sure he had such high hopes for you but you turned out to be such an ass clown :hys:

TheGainDeli":3bz34v09 said:
Gainfreak":3bz34v09 said:
TheGainDeli":3bz34v09 said:
Mommie was a little to strict with little Ralphy's potty training me thinks... :D

And methinks that your parents never gave you any love :hys:

Must have been tough looking into yor fathers eyes and seeing the dissapointment on his face! I'm sure he had such high hopes for you but you turned out to be such an ass clown :hys:

Gainfreak is the the most hilarious guy he's ever met!
It's times like these that remind me of what my father use to say to me:
"Why don't you get the fuck out of the bathroom,and give someone else a chance!"

Nice Mel Brooks quote

MartyFeldmanIgor.jpg

This is FALSE!

She bought a Reinhardt amp to use with her Tele, She is still fully endorsing Cameron.

sorry, but you got the wrong info.

Juggernaut":n7bznad5 said:
This is FALSE!

She bought a Reinhardt amp to use with her Tele, She is still fully endorsing Cameron.

sorry, but you got the wrong info.

So your saying Bob Reinhardt amps are better for fender guitars? My Gibson guitars sound great through my Reinhardt too, Bob Reinhardt builds great amps. Many studio, recording and performing artists are his client, Want to Know why that is? Great customer service goes along with the REINHARDT amp!

Ralph, Sup!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rock: :rock: :) :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This is from the email she sent me......

Chelsea Constable":3awj7trz said:
The rumors about me leaving Cameron are absolutely false. I did purchase a Titan Amp from Bob Reinhardt. It is not a high gain amp. It has one of the best country (tele tones) I've ever heard. I actually have a lot of amps. The Cameron, without a doubt, is THE BEST. I can't say enough about Mark's talent and I am honored to be endorsed by Cameron and would never jeopardize that.

Back