Diezel Einstein video

Sounds good man! :thumbsup:

I've been gigging back & forth with my Einstein and Shiva. I love 'em both, I only wish there was enough stage-room to use them at the same time with an A/B in the clubs. :aww:

Congrats on your purchase!

Welcome to the club :D

Lead channel of Herbert sounds very similar.
Now switch that Mesa 2x12 with a Bogner Cube with EVM12L & run it as a second cabinet with your 4x12.

You're getting some really tasty tones out of almost everything I've heard from you so far (apart from mebbe them god awful camera clipping clips....don't recall the amp tho')....kudos to you, great playing...which EB guitar is that there?

JKD":1qg07ynp said:
You're getting some really tasty tones out of almost everything I've heard from you so far (apart from mebbe them god awful camera clipping clips....don't recall the amp tho')....kudos to you, great playing...which EB guitar is that there?

:LOL: :LOL: I think I remember the clips, but I can't recall what amp that was. It might have been the Mark IV or the first XTC clip I made? I remember they clipped like hell. I know the Mark IV one with my 7 on YouTube does!

Thanks for the comments man. And the guitar is a JP6.

carlygtr56":yk78pxri said:
I just watched that vid again and favorited it.
That amp is the shit.
That Texas mode is killer, the lead sound is so smooth and that clean mode will play well with pedals (ods)

There is a vid of a guy running varius ods into the clean mode and it sound killer.

Is that a 50 or 100?

Thanks dude, I may make another clip later today or tomorrow, with more structured playing.

It's the 50. I was originally gonna get the 100 but it's a long-ass story. Either way, I saved some cash and it sound glorious. Very warm too, which I guess is aided by the 50w.

Random Hero":1d1qts4m said:
Sorry for the flubs :facepalm:, this is just a short video I made late yesterday afternoon. Texas, Clean, Mega and Ch2 Lead, all in that order.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=z_it6uaDhGI

Never apologize for flubs. I think we all do that too much...its the nature of noodling to flub..sometimes its the very reason we noodle in the first place :doh:

Dude, I just love the quality of distortion on your amp. Its just so chewy. It seems to go well with that cab too

Great amp IMO, but then again I'm a bit biased...

I just haven't had any gas for anything since getting my Einstein. Other than another cab to run it through, and better cables to make it sound better....

Well, amp gas anyway!

:LOL: :LOL:

Diezels":3vbj61vi said:
Never apologize for flubs. I think we all do that too much...its the nature of noodling to flub..sometimes its the very reason we noodle in the first place :doh:

Well said.

As far as the amp goes, the Einstien is my favorite Diezel amp.

meanstreet":3k8qy0bq said:
The amp sounds bad ass and the playing was great too!! Soooo, how are you liking it compared to the IIC+ and XTC?

Hey I only just spotted this response.

I prefer it to both amps. I just flat out prefer it to the IIC+; more versatile, better cleans, more my type of gains and a great mid-gain tone. The IIC+ didn't really excel there for me. I also prefer it to the XTC. The lead voice of the Einstein is fat, fluid, extremely playable, and again, I prefer it. Ch1 Mode 3 gets heavy if I want it to, and it's overall tighter. The Einstein really is totally killer to me. The XTC was fantastic too and I loved it but sometimes it had a BIT too much softness and sag for some things I was doing. With that said, I wouldn't hesitate owning another and will look to do so further down the line.

Hope this helps.

Back