Diezel VHX , problem Preset without name only number and no save version 5.04

alexdreamworld

I have a problem with my VHX which randomly at startup does not load me any presets, I formatted in fat32 as Leonardo recommended but nothing works there is not even empty in front and no backup.

I have to press reset once then twice to find my presets.

I already had this problem even on the old version, I have IRs loaded in Wav format so nothing more normal, can the file format disrupt the loading of the presets?

For VHX owners who have already had this problem, thank you.

Attachments

• 20240326_125859.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 22
I have a problem with my VHX which randomly at startup does not load me any presets, I formatted in fat32 as Leonardo recommended but nothing works there is not even empty in front and no backup.

I have to press reset once then twice to find my presets.

I already had this problem even on the old version, I have IRs loaded in Wav format so nothing more normal, can the file format disrupt the loading of the presets?

For VHX owners who have already had this problem, thank you.
Sorry, I have not yet come across this issue. Was there anything you were doing prior to this, specifically, that you can remember?

Never had this problem. And I am moving in and out two main preset banks all the time.
Sounds like a software problem. I'd re-install the 5.04 firmware to start.

I have this issue. Have you loaded any I.R files recently? It happens to me when I load certain I.R files.....I think it is I.Rs with long names.....but I'm not 100% sure yet.

Last edited:
Back