distribution Question for Mark/Chris

FUZZboat":qtjdzbdv said:
any plans for future distribution thru major retailers ?

or will it remain direct sales ?

We will be going through dealers exclusively at some point. Hopefully by mid to late Fall or early Winter time frame.

Chris Schmidt":3k8j042m said:
FUZZboat":3k8j042m said:

We will be going through dealers exclusively at some point. Hopefully by mid to late Fall or early Winter time frame.

fingers crossed that includes britain :rock: now give me a free CCM :D :LOL: :LOL:

Chris Schmidt":1kgucjq5 said:
FUZZboat":1kgucjq5 said:

Thanx, Chris

Excellent :rock:

Hey Chris since I see you have a dealer already taking orders in NJ I was wondering if the talks we have had a couple months ago when you called me still open or what? I was really looking forward to it and would like to know ya or nay.

Regards,
Derek

DerekB":2jn9nst7 said:
Hey Chris since I see you have a dealer already taking orders in NJ I was wondering if the talks we have had a couple months ago when you called me still open or what? I was really looking forward to it and would like to know ya or nay.

Regards,
Derek

Hi Derek,

That is just a store or retail location from a guy we met at NAMM. And yes we still have an agreement. Just waiting for our surplus of products so you guys cn ship right away once an order is recived.

Back