First One of the New Year - ISP Stuff, duh... :)

McLeanAB

Woke up this morning and had to do something apparently...

Enjoy!

(been doing quite a few of these lately, and another one yesterday too...)

EDIT: totally misspelled 'wonderfully' in the vid... dammit...

sounds great. great playing too.

I'm late to discovering the ISP Theta Pro, recently got the Michael Sweet version; also got an ISP Stealth Pro for it, and I have the recommended Mission Engineering expression pedal on the way, should be delivered tomorrow.

I regret not trying this earlier; I knew about them but was down the digital modeler path... it reminds me of my old ADA / Alesis rack rig from back in the day, and sounds great.

Cheers!

IMG_0460.JPG

Sweet also hinted on FB that he's working with ISP on a new all-analog preamp pedal, looking forward to seeing what it is / has.

I'm looking for a preamp for my Engl E850/100 power amp since I sold the E530 preamp recently and decided to keep the E850. Preamp needs to have channel switching or MIDI, and stereo outs (L & R) to feed the power amp.

On my to-do list for the ISP Theta Pro is to run the stage outs to the E850/100 into a pair of Engl 2x12 cabs with V30s. Sounds great with the ISP Stealth into a Marshall 4x12 and Mesa recto 2x12.

so, several weeks into owning my ISP Theta Pro MS, I'm still blown away.

I've yet to connect it to my Engl E850/100 because I have to move my Marshall 1959HW half stack.

It sounds great direct into a FRFR PA, and into a Mesa 2x12 compact cab using my ISP Stealt Pro amp.

That's wild. How would you compare the Theta preamp to some of the digital modeller stuff like the Kemper or Neural Quad Cortex, if you've tried them?

Back