FS Kaos custom gamma… ALL SOLD

diezelduder

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: kaos hatred- one channel gain machine, bought new recently (1 year or less it's hard to remember frankly sorry) has all the bells whistles with respect to controls that Kaos offers
CORRECTION on the power amp- both are loaded with 6550's

The MI audio gamma, hopefully speaks for itself, it's got more gain than i need, either way i'll miss it
both have serial loops and power sections are 50 watt-6550 in the hatred and a pair of 6550 in the gamma, which is obscenely loud, but can be controlled, the master volume is not going to all of a sudden kill you, on either amp
Accessories (hardshell case etc:) footswtich for the gamma ,the kaos doesn't need one,
Location (City,State or City,Country:) the metro cola town, sc
International OK? : uhhh i'll consider it
Contact Info (No Phone #s) through here please
References (eBay or other forum userid:) saapface-ebay nothing much to see-reverb, and other forums, i am going to list this shortly on reverb,
Price (include currency and if firm/obo:)2200 plus shipping for the kaos and 2500 plus shipping for the gamma, relatively firm on both
Pictures: b-low

oh i'll included the absinthe the kaos came with, cool beans

Last edited:
gamma vs beta, is really a matter of needed an amp without a shared eq,

the core sound for the high gain channel is probably one to one, correct me if i'm wrong please

the contour is only on the high gain channel, and i don't know what else, but it's definitely a bit stripped down, but the tone i care about mostly, dat saturated high gain monster stuff, is there, and great

Back