Griffin Analog EQ -- Now available

griff10672

Simple 6 band " knob version " ...... perfect for some tone shaping in your loop . Standard 100 Hz , 200 Hz , 400 Hz , 800Hz ,1.6K Hz and 3.2K Hz Bands ...

125.00 shipped to Cont US

1705251763143.jpeg

Last edited:
Could you make the EQ bands 80, 240, 750, 2200 and 6600? Basically the frequencies Mesa boogie uses. Maybe even have input and output knobs?

Could you make the EQ bands 80, 240, 750, 2200 and 6600? Basically the frequencies Mesa boogie uses. Maybe even have input and output knobs?
Those are not the actual numbers. I saw a few of them listed before. It was some of the guys that work at Fryette that mentioned it.

I looked into this awhile ago .... I couldn't find a schematic .... at least not one I could easily convert into a pedal ...

Unfortunately I'm not a circuit guru ..... I can't just whip something up off the top of my head ... unless it's a Overdrive ...

so I need reference .... and all I can remember is I couldn't find anything that would get me close to the Mesa EQ

if theres a schematic out there ..... let me know .... we'll make it happen !

Mesa eq in a pedal would be amazeballs. Now- you have run this in the loop but what about up front? I have never actually had an eq pedal before and I know a lot of dudes boost with them. I personally will only use it in the loop but just curious about it.

Is this based off the boss or mxr? Or is this your own thing bro? The knob thing is pretty cool instead of sliders. Or am I retarded? I think it’s cool anyway…

Is this based off the boss or mxr? Or is this your own thing bro? The knob thing is pretty cool instead of sliders. Or am I retarded? I think it’s cool anyway…
it's just a simple 6 band ..... it's just going to boost or cut the frequencies shown ...... there isn't a over all volume boost in the circuit ....

Back