How many of you believe the Earth is flat? Go.......

Definitely fake...

rBVMNm0.jpg

95sJih7.jpg
I don't think it's necessarily fake. But it appears they're using a fisheye lens.

^Weird how a big globe can have that effect, but when you are trying to squeeze a lot into 1 pic, a fisheye lens is helpful. I use one all the time.

Yep
Looking at the horizontal lines on objects other than the earth the radius and arcs on them despite the lens is nothing compared to the that of the Earth.

So it was video though, right? Can you see if you can retrieve the link?
Yes it was a short video. Like a "Short" in YouTube land. In Instagram and Facebook, they are called Reels. Not really sure how to search that stuff. But both pics I screenshot were from the same video. You can see the same cloud formation at bottom.

It would be good to get some more info about what’s going on there, IE altitude, mission, etc. I was checking out the Instagram and it’s all these five second clips WTF.

This pic seems to show the same distortion on the presumably straight light equipment. At the end of the day though, who cares? Flat earthers have videos showing a flat earth, so I don’t think a video is the best way to resolve unless we can independently verify its source and that it hasn’t been tampered with.

1714534578411.jpeg

It would be good to get some more info about what’s going on there, IE altitude, mission, etc. I was checking out the Instagram and it’s all these five second clips WTF.

This pic seems to show the same distortion on the presumably straight light equipment. At the end of the day though, who cares? Flat earthers have videos showing a flat earth, so I don’t think a video is the best way to resolve unless we can independently verify its source and that it hasn’t been tampered with.
There have been so many people into space the secret would be out if it was flat I can assure you. Besides there is no reason to lie about it.

+ heaps of countries have either launched satellites or own satellites... Why would every country in the world lie about it? What possible motivation.

How would a satellite even work on a flat Earth? It's ridiculous.

View attachment 307809
It's all good man. And I wasn't trying to resolve anything. Just a cool space walk it seemed. But yeah, they are shorts. I'm sure there are much longer video's our there. nasa.org maybe. All You Need Is Rock And Roll 27 probably knows.

Flat Earthers could probably be launched up into space and even to the moon and back and they would have a reason to believe they were tricked or it was fake. Doesn't change the fact that I believe that @VonBonfire believes and we are all allowed to believe different things :cheers:

Last edited:
People lie for power and money, plain and simple. People also lie to themselves. But the reasons I don’t believe the earth is a spinning ball because it’s unnatural, absurd and it goes against every sense in our daily experience. It is really only supportable in an intellectual way, and on authority. Someone else is telling you what to think and any deviation is deemed backwards, uneducated, and so on. Furthermore, there is much evidence that contradicts the belief in a ball earth which one can easily confirm for themselves, such as viewing landmarks that could not be seen if the theory was true. But still, I don’t really care — people can believe what they want. And like Von, I dislike the globe model as it reduces the wonders of the “heavens” and makes the secrets of our existence seem more knowable than they actually are. And that seems to go for a lot of so called modern “science” these days, which I don't think is an accident.

Last edited:
Back