In 1932 10,000 American WW1 War Veterans marched to Washington DC to demand their War Bonuses be paid

After seeing occasional references to it, that is the first in-depth report I have seen.
1932 would have been a good time to receive “back pay”. It’s a wonder the military found recruits for WWII with that only 9 years in the past.

Reactions: rsm
I wonder if it's not part of the curriculum now. It def was in the 90's. Just more evidence that the government sucks!

Reactions: rsm
IIRC, it was MacArthur and Patton in charge of the US military response.

where's the fucking response today?

not that they deserved that treatment they seemed peaceful and respectful

unlike like today. occupying buildings and hanging foreign flags, defacing monuments with no response

where's the fucking response today?

not that they deserved that treatment they seemed peaceful and respectful

unlike like today. occupying buildings and hanging foreign flags, defacing monuments with no response
This shit is sanctioned. Just like the blm shit earlier. At least we’re not at the level of Europe yet with their quasi thought control bullshit. Blame our corrupt education system. These college kids are just the result of it. You also don’t seem to see this shit at the smaller state universities and colleges. I think most poorer students are more interested in getting their education and getting a career versus these professional butt hurt students.

This shit is sanctioned. Just like the blm shit earlier. At least we’re not at the level of Europe yet with their quasi thought control bullshit. Blame our corrupt education system. These college kids are just the result of it. You also don’t seem to see this shit at the smaller state universities and colleges. I think most poorer students are more interested in getting their education and getting a career versus these professional butt hurt students.
we have protests going on here that are in high gear at SUNY Stony Brook, CW Post and Hofstra. all small universities

the imbeciles are just getting local coverage as in not on the national news channels. 47 arrests this week

i been saying for decades if they close all the universities and law schools the world would be a much better place

we have protests going on here that are in high gear at SUNY Stony Brook, CW Post and Hofstra. all small universities

the imbeciles are just getting local coverage as in not on the national news channels. 47 arrests this week

i been saying for decades if they close all the universities and law schools the world would be a much better place
At least the 60s demonstrations had some merit even though blatantly unpatriotic, many of those students could be drafted and sent to war. The current “unrest” is trying to change something that is completely unrelated to their lives in general. If they’re bored, hit the fucking books….do what you signed up for.
And can you imagine forgiving student loan debts (our money) for those asshats?

Back