Is it me or does the G Major suck when it comes to flangers and phasers?

Lord Toneking

I think I'm just gonna buy both the EVH flanger and phaser and just use the G Major for delay and chorus.

How would I run the two if the G Major is in the loop? Just go in front of the amp?

Which one first...flange or phaser?

I felt the same way. I run the G Major in the loop and an EVH Phaser and MXR 117R Flanger (Reissue) in front of the amp. I can get a passable/decent flanger sound out of the G Major (although the MXR still sounds better), but I couldn't get close to a Phaser sound that I was happy with. If you want, PM me and I'll send you the G Major flanger setting that I used for an "Unchained" type of flanger sound.

>|<>QBB<
meanstreet":042b5 said:
I felt the same way. I run the G Major in the loop and an EVH Phaser and MXR 117R Flanger (Reissue) in front of the amp. I can get a passable/decent flanger sound out of the G Major (although the MXR still sounds better), but I couldn't get close to a Phaser sound that I was happy with. If you want, PM me and I'll send you the G Major flanger setting that I used for an "Unchained" type of flanger sound.
Hey..thanks!

PM sent

Back