It’s that time again!!!

mystixboi

Post a pic of your number one here! This is a Suhr Modern Satin. I’ve owned some other pretty high and Guitars including about four other Suhr’s and this one just absolutely smokes! Tons of mojo and amazing playability. It’s really an inspiring guitar. I don’t want to play any of my others because of it…

oC11gDR.jpg

How about you?

I found and fully restored a 1976 Wine Red Norlin LPC. Got it from a collector in original case queen condition. Went through it top to bottom.

12-14” compound radius Jescar jumbo stainless frets
Bone nut
New bridge
Removed the gold cover and A5 swapped a 496R w/nickel pole pieces
498T w/ nickel pole pieces
59 wiring with original caps
All new bourns 500k linear pots (period correct taper)

Pictures on the back show natural worm holing. Those aren’t scratches.

Guitar absolutely demolishes Murphy lab models out today.

IMG_1708.jpeg
IMG_1711.jpeg

This is my go to. I swapped the Dimarzio in the bridge for a Jalen Fair Warning and it just kills:

IMG_2680.jpeg

But I picked this up a few weeks ago and after a few upgrades (Faber Tone Lock bridge, studs, and aluminum tailpiece) it's coming on hard:

IMG_0061.jpeg

My ‘09 PRS DGT had been my #1, but I just picked up a ‘94 PRS Goldtop Standard 24 loaded with 57/08’s and I think I have a new #1.

The neck feels better on the Goldtop than the DGT, and the neck on the Goldtop sounds way better than the neck pickup on the DGT.

I REALLY like the tones I’m getting out of the 57/08’s.

This pic was taken before the 57/08’s were installed .

Here’s a pic the previous owner took.

IMG_3263.jpeg

Post a pic of your number one here! This is a Suhr Modern Satin. I’ve owned some other pretty high and Guitars including about four other Suhr’s and this one just absolutely smokes! Tons of mojo and amazing playability. It’s really an inspiring guitar. I don’t want to play any of my others because of it…

oC11gDR.jpg

How about you?

Congrats! Is the body made of Mahogany or Okume and how would you describe the tones you're getting?

cartman sweet gif.gif

oC11gDR.jpg

How about you?
That is beautiful

My 1998 CU22. Bought it new.

I love my Charvels and the other superstrats. But when it comes time to lay the pipe...this is my axe.

Attachments

• 20240329_230947.jpg
    20240329_230947.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 9
Back