Jose HG/LG Mod???

Blackie08

Trace,

Can you guys do a switchable Jose HG/LG mod??? Or be able to switch on and off the Jose HG mod? Or is that not possible?

I replied to your email and I may be able to design a switch that would allow you to switch back and forth. I am presently at home checking the boards (usually do it in the mornings) but please drop me an email and I will spend some time to see if it's doable.

All the best!
Trace

voodooamps":3urdfuc0 said:
I replied to your email and I may be able to design a switch that would allow you to switch back and forth. I am presently at home checking the boards (usually do it in the mornings) but please drop me an email and I will spend some time to see if it's doable.

All the best!
Trace
did u ever find out if it is possible to have both the lg jose and hg jose available in one amp ?

joepete77":20hcv3dd said:
voodooamps":20hcv3dd said:

All the best!
Trace
did u ever find out if it is possible to have both the lg jose and hg jose available in one amp ?

Yes we can do a version of it for you and we are calling a Custom Jose Mod. We add a few control features to improve versatility, what amp do you have exactly?

Have a great day! :)
Trace

Back