Price Drop KHE ACS 4x4 Amp Switcher w/ FX Loop and Attenuator

midgod07

Markus builds an amazing product and is incredibly responsive and knowledgeable with any questions about the KHE, even available to help wiring in other pieces of gear. I'm down to a single rig now, so I simply don't need this capability anymore. But if I needed a switcher, this would be it. Only takes up one rack space.

$1050 shipped CONUS. If interested, I have almost $200 in cables that I'm happy to sell for a good price (4 PigHog 5' speaker cables, 1 Monster 6' speaker cable, 6 3' PigHog patch cables). This thing EATS cables for a living!

Switch between 4 amps and 4 cabs. Attach an attenuator and you can attenuate all 4 amps and share the effects loop of the attenuator with all 4 amps.

The KHE ACS 4x4 enables to switch between 4 guitar amps and 4 speaker cabinets or load boxes. Switch between any combination of amps and cabs instantly with a single push of a switch. No more moving heads around or plugging cables. Instant a/b testing and amp shootouts!
◾ Features: Attenuator Insert Loop, Dual-Cab Mode, MIDI Control
◾ Multiple units can be linked to expand the switching options
◾ One amp and up to two cabs can be active at time
◾ Compatible with heads, combos, tube- and solid state amps
◾ Amps are fully protected by load resistors and advanced safety functions
◾ No hum or noise, and no clicks or pops while switching!
◾ Steel enclosure in 19" one unit rack space (20cm depth)
◾ Power supply included
◾ Professional amp switcher, built in Switzerland

Attachments

• tempImageX2zWum.png
    tempImageX2zWum.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 17
  • tempImageo4dTdQ.png
    tempImageo4dTdQ.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 16
  • tempImage5ZYThx.png
    tempImage5ZYThx.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 11
  • tempImageXkiuSn.png
    tempImageXkiuSn.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 10
  • tempImaget1IS8b.png
    tempImaget1IS8b.png
    14.6 MB · Views: 16
  • tempImagecUuHEA.png
    tempImagecUuHEA.png
    13.7 MB · Views: 10
  • tempImagepeTRkb.png
    tempImagepeTRkb.png
    13 MB · Views: 6
  • tempImageeusSZB.png
    tempImageeusSZB.png
    13.5 MB · Views: 11
  • tempImageXgVoGd.png
    tempImageXgVoGd.png
    14.3 MB · Views: 6
  • tempImagenDcfnJ.png
    tempImagenDcfnJ.png
    14.5 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
They are absolutely phenomenal my friend. I did a lot of research before I bought this one, didn’t want to drop the cheddar (it looks cheap on the website but the taxes and import is where they get you), but at the end of the day I have no doubt this is THE best amp switcher any amount of money can buy. No tone suck, FX loop, pop-less switching, MIDI, load resistors to prevent accidents . . . Absolutely brilliant kit, and Markus is far more deserving of recognition than what he’s gotten.

What can I tell you about it? As you can see, I’m a massive fan of this product!

Back