Sold

gbsmusic

All pedals are in great condition the boxes you see are the only boxes I have. No Velcro, I bought the carbon copy used and it had velcro when I pulled it off it pulled the paint off the bottom so I'm just putting that out there that way there's no surprises. Prices are shipped through USPS

Buy all of them and I'll make you a deal.

Effectrode Tube-Vibe $old

XTS modded Boss GE-7 $old

Xotic XW-1 Wah $old

TC Electronic Hall of Fame-2 $old

Seymour Duncan 805 Boost/Distortion $old

MXR Carbon Copy $75

MXR EVH Phaser $old

MXR Analog Chorus $old

Attachments

• 20240404_095241.jpg
    20240404_095241.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 6
  • 20240404_095251.jpg
    20240404_095251.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Man, getting rid of the Tube Vibe?!?!?! That's probably the richest, deepest, fattest, most swirly vibe tone I ever heard anywhere in my entire life. My Dunlop unit was excellent but tone-wise this is THE vibe AFAIC. If I was my younger self she would be mine. I'm sorry I have to look away now. Dang.

Man, getting rid of the Tube Vibe?!?!?! That's probably the richest, deepest, fattest, most swirly vibe tone I ever heard anywhere in my entire life. My Dunlop unit was excellent but tone-wise this is THE vibe AFAIC. If I was my younger self she would be mine. I'm sorry I have to look away now. Dang.
I agree with you but with my current situation I'm just going on the dark side with the fractal fm9 and monitors I can't use volume anymore but that's okay

I agree with you but with my current situation I'm just going on the dark side with the fractal fm9 and monitors I can't use volume anymore but that's okay
A quick question for you: what kind of foot control is compatible with the unit and is a stereo cable required?

Good luck with the sale gbsmusc, someone will get a killer unit. Blue skies and good vibes to you brother.

A quick question for you: what kind of foot control is compatible with the unit and is a stereo cable required?

Good luck with the sale gbsmusc, someone will get a killer unit. Blue skies and good vibes to you brother.
I appreciate the words and I don't know that you even need a foot control for it it is easy to dial in whatever you want but I think a simple volume pedal works for it I don't only say this because I'm selling it but it's the best Vibe pedal I've owned and I have had a Mojo tone and they are great but this is warmer and gets more of that Hendrix David Gilmour type vibe

Free bump. How is that XTS mod on the GE-7? Miss my Sniper mod
I bought the pedal and had it shipped directly to them to have the mod done to it so I don't know what it sounded like before but it's really a very versatile pedal it almost can make your amp have an extra Channel.

Back