Mail in Voting

Dude .... trust me...
All postal workers wanna bash in the head of the new Post Master General!!
Yes I say this. As a PROUD USPS Employee Veteran....
I wanna PUKE!!!
Mail purposely delayed!!
:thumbsdown:

Fuck it......

Attachments

• E0A650D7-7817-41A5-AE78-789650B97D21.jpeg
    E0A650D7-7817-41A5-AE78-789650B97D21.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 238
Krull":21d991y4 said:
I don't get how mail in voting can even be considered legit. No offense to you Mailman, but I mean c'mon man. It just opens up a can of worms. Might as well just vote online...
My reply. Ok....’mail in voting delayed’
Let’s delay the ballots 1 month!! :thumbsup:

Yes, mass mail in voting is not the best thing to do but this intentional slow down of the USPS is bullshit. We The People own the USPS not the Federal government and fuck Trumpy Bear and his minions. He is now fucking with the people which shows his true colors. Trump is a fuckwit draft dodging jerk.
When he eventually gets locked up, they will shave his head and we will all get a laugh. But I am sure his offspring will be selling each piece of hair for 10k. LOL

And before you start WGAF, fuck off with your cliff diving chatter that you are so desperately trying to out due Krull with. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

Krull":gjq4k634 said:
Sitedrifter":gjq4k634 said:
Yes, mass mail in voting is not the best thing to do but this intentional slow down of the USPS is bullshit. We The People own the USPS not the Federal government and fuck Trumpy Bear and his minions. He is now fucking with the people which shows his true colors. Trump is a fuckwit draft dodging jerk.
When he eventually gets locked up, they will shave his head and we will all get a laugh. But I am sure his offspring will be selling each piece of hair for 10k. LOL

And before you start WGAF, fuck off with your cliff diving chatter that you are so desperately trying to out due Krull with. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.

There you go again with your schizophrenia. Or as I like to call it, plain ol' TDS.

There's no doubt in my mind you are in fact Goat's alt. After you posted a message in binary code, that was it. :LOL: :LOL:

Hey there Krull, how is it up North? :thumbsup:

Sitedrifter":uikpivp3 said:
Krull":uikpivp3 said:
Sitedrifter":uikpivp3 said:

There you go again with your schizophrenia. Or as I like to call it, plain ol' TDS.

There's no doubt in my mind you are in fact Goat's alt. After you posted a message in binary code, that was it. :LOL: :LOL:

Hey there Krull, how is it up North? :thumbsup:

Krull you need to be more like WGAF you little shit pot. At least he, it or she is American and has a dog in this fight unlike you, the communist snowbird.

Sitedrifter":2txjgqxz said:

A very good morning to you SiteClown & I can see you haven't taken your meds yet.

You flip flop on Trump like you flip flop on your gut for your male lover.........................regularly.

Why do you hate YOUR President so much?

Trump may end up in a cushy totally free to do as you please jail whereas you my demented bro will be in an asylum where the male nurses will be having their way with you daily. ;) ;) ;)

Your future ain't looking too bright is it. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Bipolar can't be cured yet so please, for the sake of us & your dear family, take your meds each day as prescribed.

Now, back to our regular fun & games.................................. get on with it ClownBoy!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Back