Metal clip

Sounds great Todd

I just traded SharkDiver a Tyler for his Wizard Metal. I love the Metal :rock: Im thinking of doing a w/d/w rig with the metal as the main tone in a 4x12 and then a modded bogner fish w/effects into some custom bogner cabs

sounded killer Todd! Love your playing man, your vids are part of the reason I'm a Wizard owner tbh.

I really hope they reissue the Metal, I would love to be able to order one. Great vid man. :thumbsup:

Thanks! I haven't found anything better than the Metal for me. The clean channel is awesome as well. Use my neck Pup on a les paul and it cuts thru the mix. Golden tone all around!

Erock":2mvx4vv2 said:
sounded killer Todd! Love your playing man, your vids are part of the reason I'm a Wizard owner tbh.

I really hope they reissue the Metal, I would love to be able to order one. Great vid man. :thumbsup:

Tone Merchant":mj1kv881 said:
Sounds great Todd

I just traded SharkDiver a Tyler for his Wizard Metal. I love the Metal :rock: Im thinking of doing a w/d/w rig with the metal as the main tone in a 4x12 and then a modded bogner fish w/effects into some custom bogner cabs

Rob, what's custom about the cabs?

Awesome tone Todd!!! How does the Metal compare to the Modern Classic? I know you have or had those also. I run a boost in front of my MC to tighten it up and it sounds great.

I like 'em both, can only afford one though.
:LOL: :LOL:
glip22":28no1bv6 said:
Awesome tone Todd!!! How does the Metal compare to the Modern Classic? I know you have or had those also. I run a boost in front of my MC to tighten it up and it sounds great.

Back