Metal master volume question

GuitarGuyLP

I just got my first Wizard today, it is a beast!!!!

I do about 70% of my playing at home, and this thing likes to be cranked, anyone here try one of these... http://www.londonpower.com/catalog/prod ... ucts_id=77

I am thinking that my neighbours might like it if I install one. My Metal used to have an FX loop that was removed when it was sent in for un-moddin in 2005, so I have two unused holes in the back where I could mount it.

GuitarGuyLP":39s5x585 said:
I just got my first Wizard today, it is a beast!!!!

I do about 70% of my playing at home, and this thing likes to be cranked, anyone here try one of these... http://www.londonpower.com/catalog/prod ... ucts_id=77

I am thinking that my neighbours might like it if I install one. My Metal used to have an FX loop that was removed when it was sent in for un-moddin in 2005, so I have two unused holes in the back where I could mount it.
It cant be done, sell it to me. :D My 100w Metal sounds great at low vol and did not need attenuator or power scaling, I think Todd Duane feels the same. My MC I couldnt use without an attenuator at home.

Everyone seems to want this amp. IT IS MINE :gethim:

No bass boost, but I couldn't imagine my walls surviving if it had one.

It does have a Plexi boost on the clean channel.

GuitarGuyLP":2bl8kbm7 said:
Everyone seems to want this amp. IT IS MINE :gethim:

No bass boost, but I couldn't imagine my walls surviving if it had one.

It does have a Plexi boost on the clean channel.
I understand why, you have got yourself a killer amp for a killer price.

It is killer, I just hope that the master volume kit will allow me to get a killer sound at lower volumes.

I will wait to see what has to be done for that control. If there is very little circuit changes that are easily reversed I will install it if not I will probably put it in my Peters.

GuitarGuyLP":2faa1u5j said:
It is killer, I just hope that the master volume kit will allow me to get a killer sound at lower volumes.

I will wait to see what has to be done for that control. If there is very little circuit changes that are easily reversed I will install it if not I will probably put it in my Peters.
The best would be to ask Rick, rick@wizardamplification.com

I decided to get an axe fx, and sell off my tube amps. Me and the wife are getting close to the wanting to have kids stage, so I figured I should get something that rocks at low volume. It is in the classifieds

Back