midi foot controller

rsera

dose anyone here have experience with biulding one of these? I would like to try and build my own. These are expensive here (ground controll $600 + s&h)

any advice or info where I can get a schematic would be nice

thanks Rick

Thanks Dave,

I will try and get one of those ground controll thingys, can those be programed like liquid foot or axxess? I am a noob, so I have no idea about any of this stuff.

Thanks again Rick

Hi guys thanks for the help,

I would like to change programs and be able to on/off effects in my g-major with CC for wah/whammy and my Behringer 8024 31 band eq. each midi piece of equipment will be on a different midi channel. this would be a nice mod on the Voodoo ground controll if it is not already available.

Thanks again

Rick

try finding a gcx and ground control pro on ebay. I have it controlling my whole rack with TC G system, Digitech 33B ips, 2 gcx switchers,and soon to be TC 2290. I think you can do 8 different midi devices at once and 4 gcx switchers and 2 exp pedals. I also had a ART X-15 midi expression pedal that you can find cheap on ebay that might work for you. The ART has an output jack with a bypass switch that if I remember correctly could be momentary or on/off. Also has room for modding, I had mounted my Mesa MK III foot switches in it and made a cable snake from it to my rig. If you remove the 2 exp pedals you could mount a wah or vol pedal on it.

Ok Guys,

thanks for the advice, I will try and get this stuff on ebay or on the forum if anyone is selling this equipment.

again thanks

Rick

Why not look for a used ADA MXC? They can be had for under $100 all day long on eBay?

Back