need advice about marshall modded by mark cameron-uk?

davemoore1971

hi there :thumbsup: im based in the uk and ive been offered an aldridge mod 2203(1979) apparently coming from dougs bro!!!
it has xtra gain stage,switchable attenuator,3 preamp voicings,bite o fat boost
the guy wants 1500 pounds-3000 dollars-ish
how can i know its marks work?is it worth itthanks guys :thumbsup: dave

davemoore1971":3h2anyrm said:
hi there :thumbsup: im based in the uk and ive been offered an aldridge mod 2203(1979) apparently coming from dougs bro!!!
it has xtra gain stage,switchable attenuator,3 preamp voicings,bite o fat boost
the guy wants 1500 pounds-3000 dollars-ish
how can i know its marks work?is it worth itthanks guys :thumbsup: dave

Hi Dave,
thats my old amp, i sold it to the guy who now has it up for sale.

That amp has nothing to do with Doug, other than the mod is called an Aldrich mod. That amp was originally modded by Mark Cameron for a forum member here, Steve Snider. Not Doug. The guy selling it is Alex (AMSnell from this forum), he's not Doug's bro...

I can confirm its Marks work, it has Mark's signature inside the chassis and is dated from 05 i believe.

Its a good amp, just i prefer the Hi Gain Jose mod which Mark Cameron offers. I noticed its up for £2500 on eBay.. thats insane LOL

Dan :)

yeah,the price is that high cos im goin down to buy it,so noone else does..thanks for that.
the guy said he got it off dougs brother--seems a nice lad....cant wait to check it out!!!!

davemoore1971":ob9fsc3q said:
yeah,the price is that high cos im goin down to buy it,so noone else does..thanks for that.
the guy said he got it off dougs brother--seems a nice lad....cant wait to check it out!!!!

Yeah fair enough!

Haha no im not Doug's brother :D :LOL: :LOL: He bought it off me!

Check it out man! :thumbsup:

Your myspace confused me for a second dan, lol, photo of you with doug saying "me and my bro" :LOL: :LOL:

But yeah, I put it up at silly money to get it out there and see if there was any interest, its now at £1200 for quick sale, this davemoore guy thinks he can get one for £800 :LOL: :LOL:

AMSnell":s3ci9uva said:
Your myspace confused me for a second dan, lol, photo of you with doug saying "me and my bro" :LOL: :LOL:

But yeah, I put it up at silly money to get it out there and see if there was any interest, its now at £1200 for quick sale, this davemoore guy thinks he can get one for £800 :LOL: :LOL:

Haha no problem dude! :)

£800? Good luck lol! :D £1200 is a good price! mine sold for £1375 if I remember correctly!

Back