New Mötley Crüe - Dogs of War

This is a pretty solid modern tune! Mick has those greasy riffs that groove and his tone? Awesome as always. Love his tone, he has a great ear. Would be interesting to know what he used to record this album.
Totally agree. It grooves hard and makes me want to pick up my guitar and play.

I’ve heard better songs and riffs on this forum than what Motley Crue just put out. It sounds like a single just to shut up producers and satisfy contractual obligations and nothing less.

This explains everything including why the song writing is fucking trash. They’re so pathetic they can’t even make music anymore. They’d be better off retiring like they said they would in 2015 and doing what Marshall is doing switching to branding sales if all they want is an income boost. You don’t get to call yourself a world renown band anymore if you use AI to compose and perform your fucking songs and music videos.

Totally agree. It grooves hard and makes me want to pick up my guitar and play.

I’ve heard better songs and riffs on this forum than what Motley Crue just put out. It sounds like a single just to shut up producers and satisfy contractual obligations and nothing less.
100% :yes:

This explains everything including why the song writing is fucking trash. They’re so pathetic they can’t even make music anymore. They’d be better off retiring like they said they would in 2015 and doing what Marshall is doing switching to branding sales if all they want is an income boost. You don’t get to call yourself a world renown band anymore if you use AI to compose and perform your fucking songs and music videos.
Also 100% :yes:

Bands like Motley and Slipknot are following in the path of KISS, and if this is truly AI, as crappy as it is, it shows what can be done. Plus, I knew Vince couldn't sing that good. :no:

So like everything else moving forward - ball earth, the news, tiktok vids, Presidential Addresses, WWIII announcements - NONE OF IT CAN BE TRUSTED!

Back