Rack project

Shark Diver

Dave, not sure if I should post here, you may delete if I shouldn't.

I have just purchased a Soldano SLO100r Rack and X99 and I want to incorporate my Axe FX Ultra to run a Wet/Dry rig, with possibly using the Axe sims as a second AMP tone. Rob from Tone Merchants sent me your way to help put this thing together. Not sure if I should call, email, or stop by. Thanks, D.

Dave is doing something simliar for me right now as well.

2 Egnater M4 Preamps
TC 2290
AXE-FX Ultra.

He can do it, pm him here and he will hit you back. If you are in LA drop by his shop and have a look at my rig.

Brad

rareguitar":15twgb5x said:
Dave is doing something simliar for me right now as well.

2 Egnater M4 Preamps
TC 2290
AXE-FX Ultra.

He can do it, pm him here and he will hit you back. If you are in LA drop by his shop and have a look at my rig.

Brad

That would be cool. Are you coming out to test it?

Was just there for NAMM, (Saw your guitars at Robs place). Dave is documenting the build and will be posting it here. I have asked Pete Thorn to do a demo of it before it comes east.

im sorry Brad, Dave and I forgot to tell you that your rig is gonna have to be fine tuned and tested at tone merchants for a period of no less that 2 months. Im going to have to play, I mean test the rig for quality control.

Tone Merchant":23e4odux said:
im sorry Brad, Dave and I forgot to tell you that your rig is gonna have to be fine tuned and tested at tone merchants for a period of no less that 2 months. Im going to have to play, I mean test the rig for quality control.
:LOL: :LOL: Can I come and test it too!!!

Back