Restore to factory settings?

You can erase all the presets and put them back, but there is no way to have the cabinets twice into the memory so you can have them as a backup, so you will have to upload the standard cabinets; The list in in the manual.

guillaume_pille":2hypaivi said:
You can erase all the presets and put them back, but there is no way to have the cabinets twice into the memory so you can have them as a backup, so you will have to upload the standard cabinets; The list in in the manual.

Thank you for your reply!

Just to clarify, I am not trying to have the cabinets twice in the memory. I am trying to restore all of the settings to where they were upon purchase of the Torpedo Live.

Sorry for the confusing answer: I was trying to explain why we do not have a backup of the cabinets in the Torpedo Live for factory reset: not enough available memory. ;)

If there is something that bothers you and you think you move a parameter, just ask me and I'll try to help.

If you want to erase the memory maybe because you sell the unit, just delete all the presets and send them back, with Torpedo Remote, that very easy and fast.

guillaume_pille":257q4418 said:
Sorry for the confusing answer: I was trying to explain why we do not have a backup of the cabinets in the Torpedo Live for factory reset: not enough available memory. ;)

If there is something that bothers you and you think you move a parameter, just ask me and I'll try to help.

If you want to erase the memory maybe because you sell the unit, just delete all the presets and send them back, with Torpedo Remote, that very easy and fast.

I will do that! When I first got the unit I went a little crazy modifying some of the presets and now I cannot recreate one of the initial tones that I really liked. :(

I remember the tone featured the H&K cab with greenbacks with the eq off along with the 421 mic but I don't remember where I had the mic placement or power amp set at. After landing on this tone I played with the mic placement and power amp and could not get back to the tone. Obviously it was my fault for not saving what I had. If I do as you say and delete the presets and send them back with Torpedo remote I am sure I can find the tone again.

Thanks for your help and patience!

You know that you ave all the presets with Torpedo Remote, simply send the preset from the remote without touching the internal memory of the Live and it will work, fast. ;)

You have to set of preset you choose from the left of the interface, Torpedo or local.

Back