Shiva Wankery

RevDrucifer

I fucking love this amp. A lot. Every guitar sounds great through it and I can’t wait to get a load box to start recording with it. I was geeking out with pedals in front of it today. I still haven’t found a fuzz that’s blown me away with the amp, but there’s a lot left to discover in the amp. I know the board I build for it is definitely going to have the Lovepedal Tchula on it and the Zendrive is seeming like a candidate as well. Just a cellphone pointed at the amp at apartment volume playing bullshit.

The Strat has Pribora Vintage Classics in it, they’re low output pickups and don’t really do anything heavy lifting. They’re not thin sounding, but that’s almost you can say about them. I was pretty surprised at the shit I could pull out of that guitar with ‘em, that’s for sure.

First few minutes are just the amp’s drive and boost channels, then I add the pedals in and out.

Last edited:
I fucking love this amp. A lot. Every guitar sounds great through it and I can’t wait to get a load box to start recording with it. I was geeking out with pedals in front of it today. I still haven’t found a fuzz that’s blown me away with the amp, but there’s a lot left to discover in the amp. I know the board I build for it is definitely going to have the Lovepedal Tchula on it and the Zendrive is seeming like a candidate as well. Just a cellphone pointed at the amp at apartment volume playing bullshit.

The Strat has Pribora Vintage Classics in it, they’re low output pickups and don’t really do anything heavy lifting. They’re not thin sounding, but that’s almost you can say about them. I was pretty surprised at the shit I could pull out of that guitar with ‘em, that’s for sure.

First few minutes are just the amp’s drive and boost channels, then I add the pedals in and out.

Sounds badass! Nice playing too!

Nice, I love it too <3

Back