The Official Unofficial List

Seitz333

According to Brad there are currently 12 people who have paid for a Cameron and are waiting. Here is a dated list based on the people who posted as requested in the other thread. As info comes available I will update the OP.

Chuck

1. ed84246 (Charles) - 6/30/09 - $1500
2. MODDEDMARSHALL (Paul) -1/15/2010 - $3000
3. johnpace2 (John) - 3/30/10 - $2700
4. turtlefingers (Bruno) - 4/29/10 - $2700
5. Ampaddict (Todd) - 6/19/10 - $3000
6. Doubleneck (Eddie) - 6/??/10 - $3000
7. mdc1mdc11 (Mark) - 7/29/10 - $3000
8. Seitz333 (Chuck) - 9/08/10 - $3000
9. chameleon (Jose) - 9/08/10 - $3000
10. riffsfordaze (Wyatt) - 10/04/10 - $3000
11. sansoldati (Sergio) - ???
12. tlingen (Tim) - 10/09/10 - $2000

but how does posting it here help. Its like calling out toe the asses who havent paid who just want to hassle people. Just wait until Brad asks for it PM.

Ill still be working on it Chuck

Dude, my amount is WAY low. I paid Mark an addtional $800 for a cabinet and a downpayment on a CCM or something else of $500.

jerrydyer":2rc1sub5 said:
but how does posting it here help. Its like calling out toe the asses who havent paid who just want to hassle people. Just wait until Brad asks for it PM. Ill still be working on it Chuck

I hear ya Jerry, and I may be wrong but I think a list will help with the tension for those that have paid. I do appreciate all you have done and continue to do to help this situation.

johnpace2":2rc1sub5 said:
Dude, my amount is WAY low. I paid Mark an addtional $800 for a cabinet and a downpayment on a CCM or something else of $500.

I did not include the money for the CCM and cabinet because it has not been said if the CCM or cabinet will even be made. From what I have read so far it looks like the only thing being dealt with is the CCV orders. Even if the CCM is going to be made as a production amp, I'm sure it will be way down the road.

johnpace2":2rc1sub5 said:
You're missing Jason (EXPCustom)

I did not see where he posted in the thread stating when he put down a deposit, although I think he did for both a CCV and CCM.

glip22":2rc1sub5 said:
Honestly There are a couple of other guys who paid Mark several years ago that have no receipt for thier transaction via Western Union and just figure there is nothing that can be done. Mike should get his amp!!! Mooncobra

I don't doubt there are people who I did not list. They should post in the other thread when they paid their deposit and how much, as requested by Brad. If they did not keep a receipt then I don't know how Brad will handle that situation.

I don't claim my list is correct, I'm just putting in order what has been posted in the other thread.

Chuck

I want to talk with Mark directly so for now don't add me or my dealings with Mark to the list... yet. I will give you a date though I am 3/26/10.

EXPcustom":na2x6o3j said:
I want to talk with Mark directly so for now don't add me or my dealings with Mark to the list... yet. I will give you a date though I am 3/26/10.

Thanks Jason, I will take you off the list. Let me know if/when you want to be added back.

Chuck

I sent Mark a Marshall plexi reissue along with $2000 for his 3-channel mod....this was back in August of 2006...maybe it was 2007. it's been so long i don't even remember...

Oh, I realized you guys are talking about actual Cameron amps...sorry

Hey,
I paid Jerry $2000 on 10/4/10 and Mark Cameron $1000 on 1/17/11 via Western Union to help him out when he called me. I would just like to say Thank You to Brad for all his time and effort in this matter!!!
Thanks,
Wyatt

From other posts, it would seem that 2 people are off this list as they've been given CCV's. I'm hoping it's #1 and #2.

johnpace2":1lerd5bs said:
From other posts, it would seem that 2 people are off this list as they've been given CCV's. I'm hoping it's #1 and #2.

Thanks John, i just read the other post, but I have no idea who to take off the list to make it 12, so I will assume it was the unknown person. I'm just happy that some of us are starting to get amps.

Chuck

Brad just posted in a for sale ad that after run 2, there will be constant production with only minimal of any wait times. I think things will be better from here on out. Run 2 goes into production in Feb and should start shipping in March. Hooray!

Back