Torpedo BlendIR...

I never would have thought that's how his name is pronounced. And I'll never hear "torpedo" the same way again. :LOL: :LOL:

As for WOSIII, if we have all the cabinets with previous versions, will we still have them? We won't have to buy them, will we?

Blender looks freaking awesome! To be sure, that kicks out a .tur of your "blends"?

As for WOSIII, if we have all the cabinets with previous versions, will we still have them?

YES!

We won't have to buy them, will we?

This one is tricky...

NO!

:D

Is it like this?

:cry: OK I did a VERY BAD job at checking if the name was already existing. But I can't fire myself.

What do you think about BlendIR or Blend-IR instead?

We will send more info about this new software soon, what I can say now is:

- Mix and edit up to 8 IRs (length, phase, offset, volume)
- Load some guitar sounds (dry for a loadbox would be the best)
- 31-band EQ on the master to fix any remaining issue
- Visualisation of the final IR in time, frequency and phase representations
- Create your own IR capture with the embded Torpedo capture: launch a capture, it will load directly in the IR windows and you can start tweaking it in a minute
- Export in a Torpedo format that you will just have to upload in your hardware Torpedo or the plugin

I hope you'll like it. ;)

No worries Guillaume as the blender on that site is actually called the "The Big Boss™ Torpedo™", so "Torpedo Blender" should be good to go (though be sure to check :LOL: :LOL: )!

Great sounding product, can't wait! Question, does it mix .wav/.aiff/.tur files only, or can it deal with .tsr somehow?

Merci...

:cry: OK I did a VERY BAD job at checking if the name was already existing. But I can't fire myself.

Great sounding product, can't wait! Question, does it mix .wav/.aiff/.tur files only, or can it deal with .tsr somehow?

The.tsr files are totally different from the other ones, it embeds a lot more than just a cabinet IR, and can't be use with the Blend-IR (or BlendIR, hum?).

djd100 : we keep Blender and I transfer you all the people asking for what kind of smoothie you can do with he Torpedo Blender from Two Notes, OK? :D

Oh and of course you take care of the lawsuit. ;)

"BlendIR" is sounding pretty good now come to think of it! :thumbsup:

guillaume_pille":1agbftnk said:
djd100 : we keep Blender and I transfer you all the people asking for what kind of smoothie you can do with he Torpedo Blender from Two Notes, OK? :D

Oh and of course you take care of the lawsuit. ;)

"BlendIR" is sounding pretty good now come to think of it!

Actually this one comes the instant somebody sent me the real Torpedo Blender video, and I believe in this kind of spontaneous ideas. We will see if it works (if it blends, ha ha).

Back