VH4S not working (solved)

marek

Hello,
I had a recording session today. After aprx. 30 minutes on "stand by" I started playing on the amp with very low volume for about another 30 minutes. Everything sounded amazing as usual.
Then I turned up the volume for recording level. I played for about 5 minutes and then suddenly the amp died. There was no strange sound or anything. The fuse was blown. I replaced it with new one and it has blown again immediately after I turned the power switch on.

I take out the amp from the head shell and visualy chcecked all preamp and power tubes. They look fine. I chceked all the fuses for power tubes. They are fine as well.

I unpluged FX loop and MIDI and turned the amp on. The fuse has blown immediately again.

I visually chcecked the amp from the inside and have not seen anythin unusual.

I will greatly appreciate any help or information to solving this issue.
This was the recording of last part for the whole album. I would really like to have it finnished.

Thank you.

Hello
I just wanted to give update on this issue.
I had an email conversation with Peter immediately after this post. He navigated me to things to check and replace. The amp is working without any problem now. I wanted to highlight Peter's super fast email response and customer service.

Nice day to you all.

Back