Welcome

Trace, welcome to the forums here...you've always been awesome about answering my questions, hope this helps get the word out about your amps some more!

Welcome Voodoo Amps!

I'd love to see some pics of your amps, such as the Witchdoctor, Hex and Texas Heat. The shots on your site are cool, I'd like to see more.

totally awesome!

I own a Marshall JMP 1978 modded with the infamous Hex mod, complete with tons of option mods. I adore my amp!

can't wait to see some action in this forum

Trace! Glad to see you have your own corner of rig talk and looking forward to reading your messages on the boards. :) Welcome!

To all;

Thank you for the warm welcome my friends, you guys are far too kind. I will do my best to answer questions as often as possible. For those who need am immediate answer please feel free to email me directly at trace@voodooamps.com or feel free to call me directly at 607-256-0465. I look forward to spending time getting to know you all!

Happy holidays guys!
Trace

Hey Trace !!!!!

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Happy holidays Peter! I spoke with Terry Hicks on the phone 2 days ago and we are good to go my friend. We look forward to being of help and as always feel free to call me any time. Please give my best to your wife and I trust all is well in Germany!

Merry Christmas
Trace

Back