What's a MC 100 going for?

LP Freak

Hey just wondering if someone can give me an idea what a used '09 MC 100 in excellent condition would go for? :rock:

You can expect to pay between 3,200-3,500 on the high side. This can vary also. They do not come up often as there are a very limited amount of them manufactured.

It wasn't but a year ago I got 4100 for a used one on ebay

I average 35-3600 with the used ones. Lowest I've taken was about 3300 with heavier use. I've sold old metals for 3650+. It's a game of patience. They are more rare than other amps out there. Once you play one though, you'll understand why they command such a price.

Josh

thegame":2s6cm4gf said:
Amps with non-stock features should go for even higher.

yes I agree with this. If you can find one with a loop it will command more. Some have been sent to rick for depth mods and such and they will also bring more.

To the value/time question. Yes, I have sold them ranging from 93-2009 models. Year wasn't a huge factor in the price. They all lingered the 3500 mark.
Josh

Anytime. I know its tough when there is not 5-10 on ebay under completed so you can just take an average.... But that is what we are here for. Feel free to pm any of us we are always glad to help a fellow forum member.

Josh

Back